• Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Wednesday March 16

1b.PNG

Grateful Dead - Truckin'

1a.jpg

Me and Skip with the easy Suns win

Merle the Pearl, buddy the nets almost covered your over lol

Mich with the nice dog play on Detroit, JIm I was gonna play Miami and missed the window thank god.Super play man and I think that was the lowly Pistons 12th straight cover. I know tman has been high on them for awhile

Perry they wake up and score 63 in the 4th to sink you like a rock as those poisons go 25, 24, 21 and then 32 the bastards

Tom, it was a frickin' 3 point scoring contest...

Comment

20-16
      Washington +6'5

Comment

61-60

Toronto -1.5

Comment

Don't ever worry about betting against my pick, Thomas. Stick with what you like. You're not betting against ME. You're betting on what YOU like.

54-49 W1

Minny -9 (vs LAL)

GL guys

Comment

41-40

Houston +11

Thanks Tom

Comment

77-46
              Phila-4 Pod

Comment

OKC +13.5

A little on the money line also.

Comment

hey .... wazz up guys ???? it seems you guys have been doing good in the NBA... I don't do much of it ... been doing the kidding game NIT and NCAA.... good luck guys

ok ... them Mormons boys has fk me so many times in so many ways but like a dumb ass, I keep betting them....

give me Utah -6 for pod ... good luck guys also taking them 1h at -3.5

Comment

Yugo Denny, where ya been man? Your Yugo break down in the Great Salt Lake desert or something?

Comment

547 Boston +2.5 -108 (Heritage)

+1145 (53-39) W1

Thanks Tom!

Comment

nope .... you really don't want to be out there in the great salt lake... that lake is slowly drying out... the only river that is supplying it ...is the Jordan river and it is only at 30 percent.... besides that lake is very shallow .... I think it average is 16 feet deep but now it has dropped 4 or more feet so .... 11 feet average now .. this could mean that within 20 years it could be gone ... it will just be called salt flat ... anyway.... nothing new for me .... just same shit different day.... living the American dream.... just waiting to see how much more Biden can fk thing up... money come and go but he can start ww3.... oh well ..

Comment

Denny double dip coming up brother, wouldn't be a fun race without you and your yugo man

Comment

Tor/LAC o104' 2nd H

Comment

Working...
                            X