• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEB 27 COFFE CLUB

WHAT'S BREWING TODAY
    Sunday, February 27

On Today's Scorecard
    Changing It Up
    When it comes to re-identifying oneself, it's been said that a change of scenary can be just what the doctor ordered. Odell Beckham Jr., Chidobe Awuzie, James Conner and Zach Ertz were among ESPN's list of players who could use a change of scenery last year. They got theirs and made it work.

OBJ caught a touchdown in the Super Bowl and earned a ring with the champion Los Angeles Rams.

Awuzie started 14 games at cornerback for the Cincinnati Bengals and was a big reason they opposed the Rams in Super Bowl LVI. Awuzie had two interceptions, 14 passes defensed and four tackles for loss - all career highs.

So who needs to move on this year? Click here to find out the players most likely to move on to new teams this 2022 NFL season per NFL Nation.
    Trending Today
    Chew On This
    And speaking of moving on, Pro Football Focus's new mock draft puts the cost of trading for a quarterback very high. In their recent mock draft, three veterans are on the move to new franchises: Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson and Derek Carr.

Everyone expects quarterbacks to be expensive, especially Rodgers for example, but the proposed trades for all three are quite pricey:

• Rodgers – 2022 1st, 2nd and 3rd plus a 2023 1st
    • Wilson – 2022 1st and 2nd plus a 2023 1st
    • Carr – 2022 1st and 3rd plus a 2023 1st

While each of those quarterbacks are likely upgrades over Baker Mayfield, the cost to acquire them (also assuming players like Rodgers and Wilson will allow those deals to happen) is substantial for any team.

Food for thought.
    Grinding Out The Profits
    Double Dose
    From this week's PLAYBOOK Basketball Newsletter: The Philadelphia with play with a double revenge chip on their shoulder when they visit New York in a NBA Eastern Conference clash.

That the Sixers are 5-0 ATS on Sundays and the Knicks 1-6 in Sundays is one thing. But the Knickerbockers' 0-5 ATS mark in double one-day rest division contests is another.

You know what to do.

Another easy winner with the 6er's today I've won a lot of games with his NBA plays in the coffee club guys hope some are paying attention

Thanks for this PLAYER

Comment

Yeah...saw that after I the Knicks got punked...again...at home...sheesh. Read the 'incredible stat' in Marc's newsletter...again, too late. Philly 33-0 ats in s/u wins...now 34-0...in double-revenge.

That's what I get for not knowing what the f*ck I'm doing...

Oh well...my minds' occupied with our gutless leaders shutting down our energy independence, buying billions of $$$ in oil from a crazed killer. History's repeating itself. China's got Russia's back. We're in deep shit. Hope you all have plenty of guns & ammo, etc...

Comment

Working...
      X