Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Sunday February 27

1b.PNG

Got this from PLAYER yesterday it's the video you want to see on this one with an Elvis Presely song from a time in history most of us have forgot. Great dancing from the past

1a.jpg

Got off the track yesterday while enjoying some good times with friends up at the corner bar, had a great time however lol.

SC30 with another W for 3 in a row now, good stuff man. Need a 1st name please SC

Mich comes up with a nice win the Chicago game, was thinking this would be a close one Jim and the Cavs ended up on cruise in the 4thq for the easy win

Brock I know you're a rink rat but man your wallet must love the hardwood

53-52

GS -3 -119

Comment

Knicks +8

Putting a little on the money line as well.

Gotta love Zelensky. Offered Asylum in the U.S.... "I need ammunition not a ride."

Comment

Tom, can I temporarily use a nickname? I will give my real name later

Comment

11-10
          utah -2

Comment

"Gotta love Zelensky. Offered Asylum in the U.S.... "I need ammunition not a ride."

[/QUOTE]

Can't tell ya how proud I am of the Ukranians - top down. Go Ukes!!!

Portly +8 (vs Denver)

Loved the Chubby Cheker video. Man, those were innocent days for me and pretty much most of the North American population. The nuns wouldn't let us do the twist at the school dances. They said it was dirty. I didn't even know what they were talking about. Miss those times.

Comment

Celts/Ind Under 226 Pod
              66-42

Comment

Tom I like betting on it...any sport I can make a buck. Just in a groove this year, so far.

543 Dallas +3.5 -105 (BAS)

+1380 (49-33) W2

Thanks Tom and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by SC30 View Post
                  Tom, can I temporarily use a nickname? I will give my real name later
                  No problem, and if you don't want to use it that's fine too SC

Comment

Very cool dance video, Tom. My father was a great dancer. He idolized some of the people in those clips. My brother too. He would have circles of clapping people surrounding him and his partner as he let loose at the school dances. Tons of fun. Cheap!

Comment

Working...
                    X