Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Friday February 25

1b.PNG

Hey Brock one of the best songs of the early seventies for you. Seen these guys once then seen Eric Clapton and Noffler together in a great concert. Then I seen Noffler at a great venue up here and he played a hollow guitar with some flowery hippie chick and it was all folk music could've puked, left at the intermission. The live song below was one of the best Dire Straits song and video, I like to watch it once in awhile it reminds me of when concerts were fuking great

Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing (Alchemy Live)

1a.jpg

Merle the Pearl right out of the gate with a nice win with the red hot Suns (19-1 su run) who put a lick on the lowly Thunder. Great call Dave

1st time poster SC30 gets a nice 1point win with the Bulls. Welcome aboard

Brock gets a 1 point loss in a close Game in Chicago, bummer my friend

The Boston Boys get bumped with their play on the Cavs who lose su to the Pistons. I was thinking tman was gonna come in with Detroit as he's had some success with them

Mich the freakin snow here would blow your mind, I was at walmart today and there's literally mountains of snow piled up in the parking lot. Been a strange year here without question with storms temps in the -40 to -50 and then warms up to 1-2 above C range and we had one day here of 38 below plus the wind chill and the very next day 3 degrees above freezing bloody crazy. I blame that idiot of yours John Kerry for our bad weather, everything was fine till he became the not so special climate guy, lol

10-9
    miami -5.5

Comment

Twolves +3

Thanks Tom!

Comment

65-41
        Clip/Lakers Under 221 Pod
        Tom lets go with the real guy who made the twist The GREAT Hank Ballard! Chubby Checker did not make the twist!
        Does anybody know how cubby checker got his name?

Comment

49-37 L1

We stepped right into that trap line last night, Skip.

Yoots -6 (vs Dull ass)

GL guys

Comment

1-0
            Spurs -2.5

Comment

Hornets +2.5 -110 (SIA)

Thanks Tom

Comment

Mavs Jazz over 216.5

Thanks Tom

Comment

Originally posted by North Ender View Post
                  65-41
                  Clip/Lakers Under 221 Pod
                  Tom lets go with the real guy who made the twist The GREAT Hank Ballard! Chubby Checker did not make the twist!
                  Does anybody know how cubby checker got his name?
                  Chubby Checker was chubby and he wore a checkered suit. At least that's the guy I remember.

Where ya been, Skip? Haven't seen you in forever.

Comment

I looked it up because I didn't know I thought the same thing Jim did lol. But I did remember that Dick Clarks wife had something to do with it. While he was doing a recording for American bandstand he was doing a fats domino impression which led to dicks wife asking what he'd like for a stage name (real name Ernie Evans) and he said my nickname in school was Chubby so "Dick's wife came up with my name. 'Chubby' became Chubby Checker." The joke, of course, being that Checker's and Domino's names are essentially the same: A first name that means "plump" and a last name that's a tabletop game.

Something new everyday !

stinkin Lebrons Lakers -3

53-51

Comment

Dal/Uth o105.5 2nd H

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
                        Dal/Uth o105.5 2nd H
                        Shit, already 2mins into the game... I'll pick another...

Comment

Okay, gimme Pho -5.5 2nd H

Comment

Good music choice Tom, agree.

Comment

Working...
                            X