• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Saturday January 8

9E8JLj.jpg

Pablo Cruise | Watcha Gonna Do

2BmOrM.jpg

I'm counting you as a win for now coach so I can wrap this up for the night. Dam had to change it

Celts-2 1st quarter pod
    45-23

Comment

Just jumping in to say Hi to some very familiar members . Hope everyone is good and staying healthy. I Retired from my Rv job after 30 plus years and now working part time at my dream job , selling sports tickets at the now legal caesar’s facility in Illinois . I could tell you a gambling story everyday and start a new forum trust me ! Had a customer play a 8 team parlay a couple weeks ago for $500 and he wanted money line bets but the ticket writer gave him a ticket with point spreads instead I could not cancel ticket because he didn’t notice right away and he was pissed off . You know the rest of the story right ? …. the ticket won and he got paid 90 grand . I took a picture of the ticket and would share it but i’m not tech savvy enough to figure out how to do that . Anyways miss the team and wanted to say hello. take care guys

Comment

Hey Rosie why not come back and post all the ole boys are here and miss you, hope all is well

Memphis -2 -12. make that -115 the fukers bumped it up while I was betting

This pick from PLAYER is 14-0 ats

20211126<=date and AF and p:line<=-1 and op:line>=5 and p:H and op:A

Comment

Hi Rosie, nice to hear from you....

If that were my ticket, I would have lost the very 1st game...

Comment

Rosieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Come on, man. We miss our old buddy. Not just saying that. I looked forward to those baseball writeups everyday. The best.

Real glad to hear you're OK and that you have your dream job.

Expecting to see you here soon. And I miss the horse back and forth.

Comment

31-28 W1

Miami +9 (@ Phx)

GL guys

Comment

ROSIE!!! Good to hear from you and glad you are doing great!

Comment

Working...
                X