• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Monday December 27

FzDoKR.png

Play one that Skip and I both like

Brooklyn Bridge "Worst That Could Happen" on The Ed Sullivan Show

1a.jpg

Skip gets a push as the only patron who stopped by last night. I had a play too but I got a visitor and we got watching IHFF hockey and football and talking, he's an interesting cat that I've known forever who is a movie producer and I've travelled many miles with him over the years. Years back before our dumb ass Govt discontinued tax credits and ruined our little Hollywood here we put together a library of locations across the province for directors coming here from LA, London etc etc to use for movies and we had a great time and we travelled thousands of kilometres taking pictures and my son stitched them together catalogued them all and put it on the computer. He's done some amazing projects like great graveyards of the world and medicine woman and has travelled all over the world. He's 69 and hes still at it producing a series called the other side and just finished his 7th season.

World Junior Hockey and The History Channel in your house. That's a great night Tom.

Comment

It was a fun night Brock and I sent you the disc he made about pere' Athol Murrays notre dame in Wilcox just 10 miles from here I hope you'll watch it someday. His Dad was principal there for over 20 years and an MLA for over 25 years and this tiny school in the middle of nowhere produced many pro players over the years. It's quite a story my friend

Comment

Charlotte-8 pod
        37-19

Comment

Thanks for that Tom I appreciate it, I look forward to it.

558 Portland PK -105

25-16 +794 W8

Thanks Tom and good luck everyone!

Comment

The last 5 games 1stq average for this matchup has sa/no as the number 1 and two for tt points with SA avg 33.8 and Utah 33. Pinny has the spurs total at 26.5 doesn't sound right so

1stq SA tt O26.5

Here's a link to those numbers

http://www.gimmethedog.com/NBA?q=A(q...CN%3D5)%40team

Comment

Chi/Atl u113 2nd H

Comment

wow I got a 1/2 point win, been awhile lol

Comment

Working...
                X