Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Thursday December 23

NbvQBn.jpg

Gents today is my 40th wedding anniversary and 49th year together and as I point out every year we've never had a fight to this day. That my friends is a streak !

A little blue eyed soul for my friend from the North End of Boston. Good choice Skip, lots of great tunes by this group

QrfdqN.jpg

Jim don't get what you're talking about, you posted a live line you thought was a game line ? and now you're not posting because why ? I don't fukin get it man

Perry looks like a loss and I'll change it if turns into a winner buddy gl. YOU GOT IT!

Sounds like he's not posting cuz it's too frickin' hard to figure out who's in and who's out. Can't blame him one bit...

Comment

Wow Tom, you were counting me out already?

Comment

Jim don't get what you're talking about, you posted a live line you thought was a game line ? and now you're not posting because why ? I don't fukin get it man

Perry looks like a loss and I'll change it if turns into a winner buddy gl. YOU GOT IT!
        Tags: None

Nothing to be pissed at Tom. I'm just saying that 1) I screwed up and am taking the loss I deserve. 2) I can't figure out how to handicap with all this covid stuff.. That's all, bud. Nothing to do with you.

Happy anniversary.

Comment

that is frikken awesome you fkin lucky canuck

im taking TOM & THE TOMETTE FOR 50 XL

Comment

Phila-10.5 Pod
            36-18

Comment

Getting sucked in here

511 Milwaukee -3 -105

+594 23-16 W6

Thanks Tom, good luck guys!

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
                Wow Tom, you were counting me out already?
                I was projecting Perry and that should have made you feel good cause you've seen my projections LOL

Comment

26-26

Memphis 6

Comment

And Happy Anniversary Tom! Zero fights. Amazing

Comment

I dunno what happened Tom, I post SA +3' 2nd Half but don't see it anywhere...

Comment

Working...
                      X