Play a tune I know Bigtiger will like to help him through the next few days

Luckenbach, Texas Back to the Basics of Love (Waylon Jennings) w/ lyrics

zLQLPj.jpg

Jim I didn't count yours because of the confusion so no play for you

On the occasion of Skips Birthday we sweep the board with a small broom

Charlotte Utah under 237

Thanks Tom

Comment

After flu like conditions for about two and a half days woke up yesterday feeling fine, again today feeling fine so went to get another test but still positive. No issues now other than stuck inside on a beautiful day to start my two weeks off

Tom my test result didn't say what variant so I emailed the testing site to ask and they said they did not test for any particular variant. hmmmm, that's shady as fuck...how can they give us all these exact percentages of this variant and that variant and all that shit, then tell me they don't even test for a particular variant

Comment

Yep coach shady a s fuck is right, I'm getting sick of this BS. Unless I get sick to the point I have to see a doctor nobody will be doing any testing on me

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          Yep coach shady a s fuck is right, I'm getting sick of this BS. Unless I get sick to the point I have to see a doctor nobody will be doing any testing on me
          I'm with ya 100%...my problem is the school, if we show any symptoms at all we have to get tested or we can't go to work. Which is also shady AF

Comment

Philadelphia +3.5 -105 (BAS)

Thanks Tom, good luck everybody

Comment

Char/Utah Over 237 Pod
              33-18

Comment

Cha/Uth u114 2nd H

Comment

3rdq GS tt over 28.5

Comment

Not only is Lukenbach a great song Tom, it's a great place to go. I used to ride my Harley there 2-3 times a month to have a couple cold beers and listen to some music. Those were the days

Comment

Working...
                    X