Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Sunday December 12

rco7hE.jpg

Not a household name, Bryan Hyland, for some reason but had a stellar career with many top hits in the 60's and 70's mostly of the bubblegum genre, here's a good one from 1970. Another one that I like was sealed with a kiss from '62, which was pretty popular in it's day. Funny how a guy knows all these tunes but it wasn't until I opened the Lounge years and years ago that I got a glimpse of the history around these groups and singers. Learning a lot from guys like Skip who got me to understand that I loved and love many songs from the soul, R+B and doo wop from the 60's and 70's. I just love music, but not that shit they play now

Gypsy Woman - Brian Hyland

UiqJ4S.jpg

I love music Tom! so lets go with I LOVE MUSIC by the mighty O'Jays!
    I remember when Brian made sealed with a kiss ,then Gary Lewis and the playboys did a remake. Brian Hyland sang it better!
    OKC +1 1st quarter POD
    25-18
    Last edited by North Ender; 12-12-2021, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by North Ender View Post
      I love music Tom! so lets go with I LOVE MUSIC by the mighty O'Jays!
      I remember when Brian made sealed with a kiss ,then Gary Lewis and the playboys did a remake. Brian Hyland sang it better!
      For sure on that Skip, I actually listened to them both last night and you're right Brian Hyland did a nicer job. Stay tuned I'll play I love music by the o'jays in Mondays thread

Comment

23-20

Portland -2.5

Comment

Orl/LA u111.5 2nd H

Comment

Working...
          X