• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Thursday November 18

THE LOUNGE

--------------------

1a.jpg

Well last night I think you guys for the most part got my little story wrong but the concern was nice. But all I was trying to say was how good I felt at my age to be able to to do the kind of work I was doing with the shovelling etc and have Optimum blood pressure and heart rate for someone who just did 45 minutes of heavy snow shovelling. Also I wasn't having a drink of Brandy to calm down I was celebrating feeling so good and fine french brandy or cognac is my choice for a nice drink occasssionally. But thanks.....lol

Skip picks up a nice win with his total that just finishes under his number

Mich got skinned by the dreaded half point with his Cleveland play, bad luck Jim

Brock Good play and cover as Minny wins by 10

I got a 3rdq play to win with Portland

Late night I really thought that was a good play when I seen it but the Suns come up with 60 after that poor 2ndq, bastards

Tom's saying he's a Stud...

Comment

GS-2 1st quarter POD
      15-7

Comment

Spurs +2

Comment

14-7 L1

Denver -7' (vs Philly)

Has the damned blizzard gone away Tom?

Send it down to dollars. Can you imagine how f'd up people would be in So Cal with just one day of your weather? haha

Comment

13-6

Haven't posted in a few days busy times...we won our first playoff game Saturday in a route and got another tough opponent coming up on Saturday. Will be going up against a more athletic team once again, but our tough ass kids know how to fight, and win

Toronto +9.5 tonight

Thanks Tom

Comment

14-11

4thq Toronto tt O23.5

Comment

Philly/Den o102 2nd H

Comment

oh fuck another painful 1/2 point loss, these are getting tiresome !

Comment

Working...
                  X