• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Wednesday November 17

THE LOUNGE

Len Barry 1-2-3

1a.jpg

Here's a take on my health tonight as I shovelled snow 3 times yesterday during that wicked snowstorm Once in the morning before the shit hit the fan around noon. Then again at 6:00 in the middle of it just to keep up with the onslaught as we got about 10 inches total of fat wet heavy m'fuckin snow. It's midnight now and I just came back in after about 45 minutes of shovelling about 5 inches of that heavy stuff that was blown in as we had 100k winds during the day and my northern US friends here know all too well how ugly that stuff is. I'm now sitting in my favourite chair having a smoke and a nice sip of fine Brandy and I decided to take my blood pressure as I have a machine from my Mom when she passed on. My reading was 124/79 and my heart rate was 89 and I was checking because heart attacks are common in men my age up here while shovelling. So feeling so good about that I'm pouring another when I'm done here as I'm already heating up my glass. Cheers to all the good people here and good night

Skip I'm gonna slip into the wee hours of the night with a nice warm buzz listening to 70's soul

Tom take it easy pal,I had my yearly physical yesterday .My doctor increase my blood pressure medicine. After retiring from the US Postal Service for 37 years I went right into my job that have now for the past 15 years.
    I still have my vino! I wish you the BEST health my friend!
    Lets go with a little Blue eye soul(123 by the late Len Barry!)
    Nice song Tom!
    Celts/Atlanta Under 215.5 POD
    14-7
    Last edited by North Ender; 11-17-2021, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Yea, take it easy, Tom. Those are my kind of blood pressure readings too. But that heavy wet snow will challenge your body.

My problem is breathing. Forces me to go very slow. Smoked too much for too long watching losers.

Comment

Hope you live forever buddy!

I've gotta check myself before I rekt myself...

Comment

Heal up Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by Odoggx21 View Post
            Heal up Tom.
            Not sure what you mean Oliver I was saying how good my health was for a man my age that just did 45 minutes of hard work. 124/79 is perfect BP and heart rate was great for 5 minutes after that workout but thanks for the concern my friend

Comment

14-6 W1

Clev +9' (@ Brook a lean)

Thanks, Tom.

Comment

574 Minnesota -2 -108 (Heritage)

STD -263 7-9 (W1)

Good luck guys!

And Thanks Tom. You gotta take care of yourself, be careful. Brandy a good solution.
                I thought the pulse rate was from the soccer game at Commonwealth Stadium!

Comment

My apologies T. I thought I read you had a scare. Blessed your doing good.

Comment

3rdq Portland -2

13-11

Comment

Dal/Suns u107 2nd half

Comment

Like that one too Perry

Comment

Working...
                        X