• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Tuesday November 9

THE LOUNGE

Charlie Rich - The Most Beautiful Girl

5afXaF.jpg

Well gents looks like we had a bad night while I was awol, went for a red plate special yesterday with a buddy who's gong back to England to visit family and then off to Mexico for the winter. He was part of a group the local steel plant brought over from the UK with a call for tradesmen in the 70's great guy. The brew pub down the street from my place didn't have any steaks because they never got a delivery this week, strange thing indeed so we sat there for 5 or 6 hours and drank beers till we were full and then switched to hard liquor yikes. When I got home the wife was watching football as the game just started but I went straight to the rack and settled in for the night, missed everything.

Now I see our great duo from Boston were both on the short end of close games as Skip losses his game by a single point in ot and Jim losses his by a bucket, tough way to end two fantastic streaks guys.

Bigtiger saves our collective asses from a bloodbath with another nice total win in Denver and he is now 5-1 on those his last 6, great work coach

Milk-5.5 POD
    10-4

Comment

11-8

Hawks +8

Slipsliding away.....

Comment

9-3 L1

Philly +6' (vs Milw)

Good luck guys

Comment

Clippers -2.5