• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Saturday November 6

THE LOUNGE

If You Don't Know Me By Now - Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes

xTfJ0k.jpg

tman that looked so bad after the 1stq, 38-19 but a miraculous turn of events sees the Knicks win the next 3 by 12. 12 and 10 for a 15 point win, that my friend was sweet. Skip gets the same game under play to cash as well

Gambrinus with the Spurs who were in control start to finish

Mich gets a su dog win with Cleveland, nice Jim

late night with a comfy win with Sacramento who use just a little bit of those generous points they got to put a lid on things

Teddy Pendergrass one of my favorite singers, great song! Thank You Tom !
    Celts/Mavs Over 210 POD!
    Last edited by North Ender; 11-06-2021, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Puckluck texted me a channel from sirius yesterday and said he was listening to the love I lost when I tuned in they were playing if you don't know me by now. It's channel 50 the groove, 70's and 80's R+B if you have sirius

I've had sirius radio (USA) since it's inception in the US up here in Canada, can't remember the year but a semi driver who lives down the street from me told me about it and I went and got it, I paid a 110 bucks for a one year subscription and when renewal came up I got a lifetime for 280, probably the best deal I ever made for anything like this

Comment

10-6

Heat -1.5

Yeah I was thinking I might not win that one Tom. But coming back from a blowout in the first quarter is defnitely easier than coming back from a blowout out at the half.

Comment

4-1

Jazz +1

Comment

7-2 W6

Green Leprechauns +3' (@ Dal)

Mad defense the last two games. See if they can continue.

Thanks, Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
              Puckluck texted me a channel from sirius yesterday and said he was listening to the love I lost when I tuned in they were playing if you don't know me by now. It's channel 50 the groove, 70's and 80's R+B if you have sirius

I've had sirius radio (USA) since it's inception in the US up here in Canada, can't remember the year but a semi driver who lives down the street from me told me about it and I went and got it, I paid a 110 bucks for a one year subscription and when renewal came up I got a lifetime for 280, probably the best deal I ever made for anything like this
              Wow. What a deal.

Mark (Strousehouse) was touting that stock. Good old days.

Comment

7-7

Boston 3rdq -1

-------------------------------

Boston Celtics -1

Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks

HCP - 3rd Q - NBA

Comment

Working...
                X