Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Tuesday November 2

zCTyA9.png

Play one for me and Bigtiger with one of our favourite country guys who was unknown to many for the great guitar player he was

Glen Campbell's fantastic guitar solo on "Galveston"

xcLUol.jpg

North Ender with the comfy cover of the night as chi/bos throws up 242

Mich gets a close win by 1.5 with the Hawks

Gambrinus, on I believe his 1st visit to the lounge this season, throws out a nice su win with a big dog in Orlando. Welcome abroad John and nice start

I had a painful half point loss with the clips 2ndh as they fall by the hook, bastards

Big game as game # 6 goes tomorrow in Houston who trail the Braves 3-2, should be a dandy and I see a 7 game coming our way

Great song Tom!! And yes, Campbell was a terrific guitar player but never really got much credit for it because of the genre of music he played. One of my all time favorites!!

Sure hope you are right about having a game 7. I really think if it goes to 7 the Astros win it. I've heard many athletes talk about how game 7 pressure is "different" and I can't imagine a group better prepared for an even higher pressure situation than these guys. From all the playoff games they have been in the past 5 years to the booing and harrassment from the cheating scandal, these guys have learned to just go out and play.....big game tonight for sure!!!

On to hoops and I still have quite a knack for going 3-1 and picking the 1 as my POD lol.....oh well i'll take that kind of night every night I suppose

Miami Dallas over 210 tonight

My sides, as is pretty normal, are performing much better than the totals, but I do like this one tonight quite a bit so i'll lay it here

BOL everyone

Thanks Tom

Comment

1-0
      Lakers/Rockets under 218.5

Comment

8-4

Houston +10

Thanks Tom !

Comment

Milk/Det Under 212 Pod

Comment