Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Friday October 29

zCTyA9.png

These eyes, The Guess who. I'm playing this because I've heard it on the Radio everyday for the last 4 days and I love me some good ole Canadian Rock

Oht8BG.jpg

North Ender starts the night off with an easy under play in Chicago, good play Skip

Kenman and Mich tag team a nice su dog win by 1 with the knickerbockers, nice going new guys lol

tman hits with another su dog as Memphis takes care of the Warriors in ot after getting beat up in the 1stq, they win the next 3 periods and of course the ot, good stuff

dollars with an amazing 1 point under in that game ot and all. Sometimes we get these some times we don't and that was a nice get !

Brock bummer 1.5 point loss with Philly my friend

Forgot to post last night as I was engrossed in the TNF game where I won a nice +242 ml and spread bet on GB and lost an over, also hit a +364 ml in hockey as well. I missed making a play in the NBA at all but had one hell of a night otherwise

3-2

Dallas Denver over 215.5

Thanks Tom

Comment

Going early today so I don't have to worry about not getting a play in during the baseball game

4-3

Toronto -8

Darryl taking a swing at the over 8.5 in the baseball game tonight, I see a high scoring affair, any thoughts ?

Comment

1-1 just barely

Tonto -9' (vs O lando)

Thanks, Tom

Comment

2-0

CHA/MIA OV222

Comment

6-2

Clipjoint +3.5

Great night you had there Tom.
            Very exciting ending!
            I had Green Bay but not on the money line.

Comment

Cavs +9 -115

No sure if the Lakers can beat anyone by 10 right now...

That said, now they'll win easily by DD...

Comment

Working...
              X