• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Dip Day 38 June 30

1itxrt.png

Alannah Myles - Black Velvet

1a.jpg

Denny and Mich are neck and neck, thoroughbred vs Yugo in another classic matchup of long time dippers. Didn't want to say anything Jim but Denny's been talking shit about you brother, ask Perry he knows. So you better strap on the Big Guns now buddy, lol. Good job guys and good luck

Ahh Bigtiger doesn't have many dips, because he's had full plate this year, but it seems he gets a dip everytime he stops by wtg coach

Tony gets into a tie with Skip at 13, good for 2nd place, and they are on the hunt for Big Dog, get some res boys the stretch run is in plain site now

Wait, What??? How did Denny get a Dip with that BS analysis he had? He didn't even know Young was out for crying out loud...

Comment

hey... you better go back and read it again... it is written in English too ... I predict it would go under 1h and over 2h... this way vegas clean house... it would have gone over 2h easy but with Giannis out make it a little harder ..... and yes I didn't know Young was out until the last 15 minutes before the game started... just to let you know most of the time I don't like getting free point but since Young was the main attraction... I couldn't resist .... wait ... why are you bitching when you are still ahead? I sense weakness Mich ... remember last week when I took a week off and when I came back I was way behind and he was complaining back then and he still complaining ..... he even brought a Yugo with an aftermarket turbo too I think Perry can't drive a stick he need an automatic

Comment

8 dips

Clips whole game ok Clips u 215

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
          hey... you better go back and read it again... it is written in English too ... I predict it would go under 1h and over 2h... this way vegas clean house... it would have gone over 2h easy but with Giannis out make it a little harder ..... and yes I didn't know Young was out until the last 15 minutes before the game started... just to let you know most of the time I don't like getting free point but since Young was the main attraction... I couldn't resist .... wait ... why are you bitching when you are still ahead? I sense weakness Mich ... remember last week when I took a week off and when I came back I was way behind and he was complaining back then and he still complaining ..... he even brought a Yugo with an aftermarket turbo too I think Perry can't drive a stick he need an automatic
          I think Perry is related to Gwen Berry.

bitch, bitch, bitch

Good thing he doesn't drive a Yugo. The complaints would drown te board.

How's it running, Denny? Did you get the rubber band replaced?

Comment

Phoenix- .5. 1st quarter
            over 53 1st quarter

Comment

11 dancing debutantes

LA Clip +1/2 First Q
              LA Clip +1 Game

In the futile Thomas chase.

Comment

I think someone is getting really lucky and it's going to his head...

And who the heck is Gwen Berry? Sounds like a bitch...

I think I'm going back to basics...

Comment

Stuck on 9

LAC +1.5 (Mybookie.ag)
                  OVER 214.5

Thanks Tom.

Comment

Phx-.05 1st quarter
                    Under 53 1st quarter
                    13 DD's

Comment

Suns PK 1Q
                      Suns PK 2Q

Comment

Suns -.5 1st H
                        Suns -.5 Game
                        Last edited by dollars; 06-30-2021, 06:13 PM.

Comment

1stq Suns tt U27

1stq LAC 1.5 -19

Comment

1H
                            PHO -.5 and under 105.5

Comment

Give me over Suns 53 (1qtr) and over 105 (1h) for pod.... good luck guys $$$ DD = 11...... will take Suns 1h also and will adjust at halftime...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/45/0c...a2febbd092.gif
                              Last edited by nba_trends; 06-30-2021, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X