• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Dip Day 33 June 24

Brothers Johnson-Stomp A 1980 classic!

1a.jpg

Perry, Brock and John with 10. 8 and 9 on the move. Nice going guys

Well the 1/2 point and the push accounted for a fair bit of disappointment last night and it wasn't for Gambrinus for once, lol

Thanks for getting this upfor me this morning Brock as I went on a wee bit of a tequila rip with a buddy from the neighborhood. Boy that is a nasty drug when drank in excess aiyiyi. I like to get this up the night before because the zotman usually posts early but I was in no condition to maneuver a computer last night

Clips +1
    clips 1st half -1

7 dips

Comment

8 droopy drips

Clip +1/2 first Q
      Clip +1' Game

I've got a bad tequila story from college, Tom. Haven't touched the stuff since. Good luck to you with that poison.

Comment

Clippers TT U27.5 1Q
        Clippers/Suns U54.5 1Q

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post

Thanks for getting this up morning Brock as went on a wee bit of a tequila rip with a buddy from the neighborhood. Boy that is a nasty drug when drank in excess aiyiyi. I like to get this up the night before because the zotman usually posts early but I was in no condition to maneuver a computer last night

That's what ya got me for Tom, we're a team. Jim is right, poison.

Comment

Phx/Clip Under107 1st half
            Phx/Clip Under 221.5
            10DD's

Comment

clips/suns

2ndq O54
              3rdq O56.5

Well Jim it was a 100 dollars a bottle and it was nice as far as tequila goes and maybe in moderation a nice drink but we were on zero moderation. Never been drunk like that before, I was dizzy and couldn't walk straight and they guy that drove me home said he had to walk me up to the door, yikes. Home at 7 and straight to bed and didn't wake up until 8AM longest sleep I've had since I broke my elbow 20 years ago, also no hangover.

Comment

Ten...

u54" 1st qtr
                u108' 1st H

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post

clips/suns

2ndq O54
                  3rdq O56.5

Well Jim it was a 100 dollars a bottle and it was nice as far as tequila goes and maybe in moderation a nice drink but we were on zero moderation. Never been drunk like that before, I was dizzy and couldn't walk straight and they guy that drove me home said he had to walk me up to the door, yikes. Home at 7 and straight to bed and didn't wake up until 8AM longest sleep I've had since I broke my elbow 20 years ago, also no hangover.
                  Now you're getting to why I called that stuff poison. We had to carry one of our buddies into his house in front of his father and lay him on his bed. The guy never moved from the time we took him out of the car all the way into that bed. WE were too stupid to know that people can die from alcohol consumption. Every time I think of that night I thank God that our buddy, Dave, made it. And me and another buddy who was driving me almost went right off the road on the way to my house. I was supposed to be giving directions. I had to keep my head down to prevent myself from puking. Popped it up every so often to tell my buddy where to go. There were a few other guys with us that night. We were all in about the same condition. Lucky bastards that we all woke up alive the next morning. But doing the lemon and salt was cool. Right!

Comment

Clippers-.5 1st quarter
                    Clippers -1.5 1st half

Comment

give me LAC -1.5 (1h) and LAC pk(2nd qt) GOOD LUCK GUYS $$$$

also taking under 221 for DD=7 ... if they lose tonight they are done... win one to keep it interesting yah know.... I will take sun second half if they are down 3 to 5 points at halftime
                      Last edited by nba_trends; 06-24-2021, 06:54 PM.

Comment

1H Clipper -1.5
                        G clipper +1

Comment

Looks like all Clipps today...

Careful, there may be an Eclipse tonight...

Comment

Eclipse coming....

Comment

2H Clipper +.5 and under 112

Comment

Working...
                              X