Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Friday May 7

1a.jpg

Everytime I run across this song I'm blown away, this little girl is 9 years old in this video and doesn't speak english

Oh Darling - The Beatles (Cover)

1a.jpg

1 winner and it's Jim with the Poisons no less and they win cu as 6.5 dogs, nice buddy

The Wiz and the nets disappoint John and Skip and I lose another late play by the hook, awful sick of losing money on those bets I can tell you

Tom that was unbelievable the way she sings,what a natural.
    Another young kid like that is Kid Kyle singing So young!

Today would have been Johnny Maestro's 82 Birthday,Youtube has Kid Kyle singing with Johnny Maestro!
    Celts/Chic Under 224
    55-55
    L1
    Last edited by North Ender; 05-07-2021, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Being a 70's and 80's pop junkie, I saw the title and thought of this, not as entertaining as your's Tom.

Comment

Gonna play that duet tomorrow in the lounge Skip, your right that kid is pretty good

Comment

ok... give me over Mormons boys 109 (1H) for pod ... good luck guys $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ give me Money line on them too... 1h and whole ...why not
          Last edited by nba_trends; 05-07-2021, 03:58 PM.

Comment

66-54

Knicks +6.5

Comment

Saw Skippy early this morning. He told me to watch the video Tom posted. He said the Beatles would be proud of some little girl covering "Little Darlin'." They sure would. It's amazing how much raw talent some people are born with. Superior. And she's Russian!!! Thanks, Tom. Really enjoyed that.

46-61 W1

Charlotte -7' (vs Orlando)

GL guys

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post
                Being a 70's and 80's pop junkie, I saw the title and thought of this, not as entertaining as your's Tom.

Love the Bee Gees, Brock.

I scored a beautiful French girl at a dancehall on a lake about twenty five miles outside Montreal when the World's Fair was hosted there (long damned time ago). You know how some things stick with you. We were in Canada and the song playing before I got that girl outside to the lake was "Massachusetts" by the Bee Gees. Crazy how I remember that. There's a lot more to that story but it's best told over beers. Not here.

As a group the Bee Gees have grown on me over the years. I love their stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post

Love the Bee Gees, Brock.

I scored a beautiful French girl at a dancehall on a lake about twenty five miles outside Montreal when the World's Fair was hosted there (long damned time ago). You know how some things stick with you. We were in Canada and the song playing before I got that girl outside to the lake was "Massachusetts" by the Bee Gees. Crazy how I remember that. There's a lot more to that story but it's best told over beers. Not here.

As a group the Bee Gees have grown on me over the years. I love their stuff.
                  Good stuff Jim. We'll try to figure something out.

Comment

57-54 lal/por U223.5

Comment

Working...
                    X