• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Wednesday May 5

lY6p3T.jpg

The Supremes "Someday We'll Be Together"

1a.jpg

SKUNKED

I forgot to post my play again and this time it was a winner, don't mind forgetting when I lose but last night I bet the over in cle/pho and I didn't need even need 1 point of those 24 scored in ot to get the win

dollars sorry to hear about your luck brother, I think you've lost your love of the late night chase. I blame it on all the shit going on in the world, wtf has happened to our planet. I wish it was the 1970's again things were so much better.....

Thanks Tom, I'm thinking of just giving this shit up. I wish I blame everything on the shit going on in the world but I can't. There's just no more consistency in games anymore... or maybe they do know what I bet and just want to fuk me!

You got the Lakers down by 7, they miss the shot and the rebound and let the clock run out. Then you got NY down by 11 or 13 and they miss the shot and foul with 17 seconds left. Really??? I was on the losing end of both by a half pt..

I used to love playing unders in MLB but now they got the new rule for extra innings that just screws up the odds for you to win. BTW, I had u5.5 in the Seattle last night, looked good until Sea put up 4 in the bottom of the 8th.

Hockey??? I don't know shit about... but I do know that the 1 day I bet the ml against the team that can't win, they win. I recently had u6.5 and they had the score 2-0 after 2 periods. They scored 1-3 in the 3rd period to go 3-3 to OT.

You just can't make this shit up! Anyone know when football starts?

Comment

Not Biblical because although Suckremento won, the bastards let the cover slip away late. No win for me, Tom.

Comment

Tom I did not win last night,Charlotte was favorite 4 won by 3
        54-54
        L2
        Celts-11

Comment

WOW got all 3 winners wrong don't think that's ever happened to me before, I hope it was because I was cheering in my big dog at +200 on the Pirates and not my brain melting YIKES ! I posted winners for Brock, Skip and Jim, it's a Boston thing obviously lol

Thanks guys all fixed now I hope. You just gotta love the integrity of the men who post in here.

I

Comment

Dollars, I felt your frustration, I had the O 2H of toronto/clip game also. It looked good until the last 2 minutes, both teams kept passing, dancing around...and anything else but scoring. Pulling hair out because of all craziness.

Comment

Dollars hang in there and don't base anything on anything, especially at this juncture of the NBA or NHL seasons. This is week 17 NFL type of stuff.

I'm playing out the string, heck with it:

515-516 Boston/Orlando UNDER 218.5 -108 (Heritage)

40-43 -591 L5

Good luck guys!

Comment

45-60 L1

Skinny Minny +3' (vs Mump piss)

Thanks, Tom.

Comment

Dollars needs Denny.

Where is that Yugo driving Mormon?

Comment

65-53

Grizzlies -3.5

Comment

57-52 ( I think)

mem/min U237.5

Comment

ok ..... give me Under memphis 116.5 (1h) for pod ... good luck guys $$$ also took under Portland 1h

Comment

Originally posted by North Ender View Post
                          Tom I did not win last night,Charlotte was favorite 4 won by 3
                          54-54
                          L2
                          Celts-11
                          Unlike some other guy from Boston I know (me) that guy Skippy knows when to jump the Green.

Easy peasy, gumba.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy21 View Post
                            Dollars, I felt your frustration, I had the O 2H of toronto/clip game also. It looked good until the last 2 minutes, both teams kept passing, dancing around...and anything else but scoring. Pulling hair out because of all craziness.
                            Yup, and no intentional fouls to prolong the game.

Thanks Puckluck, but it's like the virus... I post and the board goes 0 fer...

Comment

Working...
                            X