• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Monday April 19

lY6p3T.jpg

Brook Benton - Rainy Night in Georgia

1a.jpg

Weird outcome for us in the tor/okc game with Darryl getting in early on the Raptors at -11, that dropped to -5.5 obviously something happened but Mich got the 5 for a nice 1 point win but Skip loses with okc by the 1/2. Horrible luck Coach and Skip, great win Jim

Gambrinus with a nice total win

Sportstimeout I called a win for early as his 2ndh clip play looks solid after 3 up 16, don't think I'll be back here to change that lol

WRONG !

Well aint that a bitch on the clip play as theY win the 3rdq by 16 and lose the 4th by 16 and Sportstimeout gets fucked out of a win BY 1 POINT, hate to see it buddy

56-47
    Cavs/Pistons U214

Comment

509-510 OKC/WASH OVER 231.5 -112

40-38 -53 W4

Good luck guys!

Comment

Phx/Milk Under 233
        49-43
        L1

Comment

Bos -6

I Knows tom still hurts

Comment

39-53 W1

Who's out, Skip? Tatum and Brown. This line should be 8 or 9. I'll step in the trap.

Celts -4' (vs Bullies)

Good luck, guys.

Comment

Jim

The injuries are piling up for the Celtics, who won’t have Evan Fournier (health and safety protocols) and big man Robert Williams III (knee). Kemba Walker (non-COVID illness) is questionable, while all-stars Jaylen Brown (non-COVID illness) and red-hot Jayson Tatum (ankle) are listed as game-time decisions.

https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/ne...rting-lineups/

@ChrisForsberg_

Celtics have downgraded Marcus Smart to out as well. So no Smart, Kemba Walker, Robert Williams, or Evan Fournier vs. the Bulls.

Comment

51-45

1a.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X