• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Thursday April 15

25CPj4.jpg

Every Woman In The World - Air Supply

1a.jpg

Gambrinus gets a rare W here in the lounge with the Pacers, who I bet have cost us over the years about 200 L's, they're POISON I tell ya ! Good score John

North Ender getting back on track lately with a win with the Knicks of all teams, lol

Michelangelo comes up to Canada to escape the insanity engulfing the States, bad news for you Jim they're just as fuking dumb up here I'm afraid

I'm calling Brocks over early so I can wrap things up and have a nightcap

I very seldom drink alone but tonight I'm gonna have a drink of Paradis Cognac. I got a bottle of this stuff for 260 bucks years back on a tip from a friend who said go grab a bottle or two at that price because I just came back from Toronto and they're selling for 650. They're selling for 900 here today. I like having a nice drink of something this expensive but truth be told I would feel no different drinking a Remy or Courvoisier at about a hundred a bottle. Or a beer, lol

Not sure what I missed on the Clip bet yesterday as I bet it in the morning at -7.5 and it closed at 2

Haha Pucklucks game just ended at 227 don't have to change a thing, he won by 1.5 as Luka Doncic drops in a 3 with 00's on the clock for the Dallas win and more importantly the over. Good stuff Brock

https://youtu.be/q0wQyEohJ3A?t=565

Comment

That's good Air Supply Tom, Lost In Love is great Air Supply.

Comment

Yeah Brock I seen it brother all I can say is WOW that's some lucky lol

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          Yeah Brock I seen it brother all I can say is WOW that's some lucky lol
          But three consecutive missed FT's leading to that buzzer beater...almost like I was owed or due, even thought we know the gambling gods owe us nothing.

Comment

53-46

Warriors -7

Haven't had a Paradis in a few years. Would love to join you for one buddy if we can get Brock to pick up the tab :)

Comment

ATLANTA+4
              47-45
              W1

Comment

37-51 W1

Phoenix -12' (vs Suckremento)

Gl guys

Comment

2NDH BOSTON -1

49-43

Comment

Originally posted by Gambrinus View Post
                    53-46

Warriors -7

Haven't had a Paradis in a few years. Would love to join you for one buddy if we can get Brock to pick up the tab :)
                    Deal John!

Comment

Working...
                    X