• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Tuesday April 13

25CPj4.jpg

Here With Me - Susie Suh x Robot Koch

1a.jpg

Little weather update from Canada for today. Last week we were sitting on the deck in short sleeves and shorts drinking beer with a temp of +22C and sunny. Golf courses were open etc etc. Over the last two days we were hit with an ugly snowstorm with over a foot of wet sticky hard to shovel snow and I've been shoveling, and its hard on an old man like me lol.

Woo. I'm pretty sure the snow is behind us here, Tom. But I've seen it snow 6" in May, so can't be sure. My garlic plants which I planted in November are already 4" out of the ground.

36-50 L1

Indy +3' (vs LA Clips)

GL guys

Comment

51-46

Suns under 218

Comment

Clip/Ind Under 233
        46-44
        W3
        Tom a blast from the past(Get on up by the Esquires) This was big when I was in high school.
        Last edited by North Ender; 04-13-2021, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Jim, don't count us out yet here for snow.
          What you can count on is I'm leaking oil bad and am playing with the squares tonight:

581-582 BOST/POR OVER 229.5 -105

36-38 -453 L4

Good luck!

Comment

30-30

miami +3.5

Comment

hum .... not a good start... took the shitty thinking they fall out of character and put up a good fight ... Sacramento sucks! I did get some back second half and live line but that is another story...Utah talking about resting starter ... yeah right ... every time I hear it they always do the opposite

Give me over Mormons boys 114 (1h) for pod ... good luck guys $$$ ...

also taking under heat 1h and under Boston 1h

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post
                Jim, don't count us out yet here for snow.
                What you can count on is I'm leaking oil bad and am playing with the squares tonight:

581-582 BOST/POR OVER 229.5 -105

36-38 -453 L4

Good luck!
                Haha. For sure Brock. Wishful thinking on my part. Built a new raised bed today with my neighbor to grow blueberry bushes today which I have to pick up in Newport, NH (dead in the middle of NH) on April 26th. My garlic plants are about 4 to 6" tall already. I guess I'm pushing spring!

And you have a long way to go to catch this leaky Edsel!

Comment

Working...
                X