• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Sunday March 28

lY6p3T.jpg

Tuesday Afternoon-The Moody Blues

image_323.png

If you have a second scoot over to MacDaddys thread in the NCAA section, his daughter is very sick and he could use some moral support gentlemen
    https://www.customcappers.com/forum/...rayers-welcome

Figures I'm the only loser....

Comment

41-40

Lakers/Magic under 208.5

Really liked the Suns but missed it.

Comment

ok... give me Raptors + 1.5 for pod ... good luck guys $$$ .....

also looking at them Fakers ... I hate them... can't figure them out... bet them they lose... bet against them they win ... wtf right ... going to bet against them hoping they don't cover the spread tonight... hey... forgot under Denver Omelet... I think both teams are tired of playing on the road for so long and Denver just got back from a week out.....I been doing well on total which is weird since I don't do total much but hey I was told by someone that betting the total is easier than the game.... yeah right.... I saw what happen to dollar..

Comment

41-37

lal/orl U208.5

Comment

Tor+1.5
            39-38
            W1

Comment

30-40 W2

Ronto Rats +1' (vs Portly)

Think they've found their stride. I think.

GL guys

Comment

Whose got the Over in the Craptors game? 142 points at the half!

Comment

That's a low blow Denny...

That said gimme u113' Por/Tor 2nd H

Comment

Toronto +2.5 2H

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
                      I was told by someone that betting the total is easier than the game.... yeah right.... I saw what happen to dollar..

I also got screwed be Zion's selfishness in trying to score 40pts. He had 38pts up by 10 and about 40 ticks left. He could have ran to clock down to make it 3 possessions to end the game but with only 9 ticks into the shot clock he drove to the hoop to try to score. He missed but Pels got the rebound and again, with 14 on the shot clock they don't run the clock but rush a 3pt shot that rebounds long and in rhythm for a Dallas fast break score and of course a foul for 3pts. Now down by 7 Dallas feels the need to foul which adds 2 more points to the total. Dallas misses and Pels rebound to end the game at 215 points. But of course I had u214'
                      Last edited by dollars; 03-28-2021, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
                        Whose got the Over in the Craptors game? 142 points at the half!
                        I got them Jim in my totals thread, YAY. But of course Toronto goes on and score 10 in the 3rd but luckily still went over for the game yeeesh

Comment

Working...
                        X