• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Saturday March 20

25CPj4.jpg
    The Chi-lites "Have you seen her"

1a.jpg

Gambrinus with what I'm hoping was the under in gs/mem and if so what a play John

Mich and Brock with Toronto, I should never have bet that after Brock said it was fishy, lesson learned. Nice play guys and I'm totally surprised and I paid money for that feeling

Got my vaccine yesterday guys, was gonna wait for awhile after all the talk about the astrazenica problems but my city which was covid free for many many months got hit with the UK variant. We have the most per capita cases in Canada of that right now so I thought I'd rather take a shot at the vaccine than risk getting the variant even though i believe in my heart that my D3 regiment would have kept me safe.

Great song by the great Eugene Record, he wrote and sang this song!
    Getting my second shot on Tuesday!
    Sac/Phila Over 230
    35-34
    L2
    Last edited by North Ender; 03-20-2021, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Tom, sorry for being asleep at the wheel. Yes, I did have the under 220.5. Here's the SDQL data that I used which is now 0-6 to the under this season:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am7KoFNBEf9mdQZL...2mOxs?e=F0jB2o

Comment

35-39

Clippers -9.5

Comment

Originally posted by North Ender View Post
          Great song by the great Eugene Record, he wrote and sang this song!
          Getting my second shot on Tuesday!
          Yeah good song Skip, good news on your vaccine my friend

No problem on the pick John, I got it right, lol

Comment

Atl / LA u111.5 1st H

Comment

Got my 1st shot of Moderna last Tues, within hours I could begin to feel some aches and pains. It lasted for about a day and a half and went away...

Have you seen her... Loved that song growing up!

Comment

Perry we took the astrazenica which is approved here otherwise would have likely had to wait another 2 months. I had no symptoms at all but my wife is laid out today, got chills and feels tired maybe a bit of a fever although we never did check that. She's resting and I'm be bopping along same as usual but my arm is a wee bit sore at the injection site. I hope I don't get anything more but its been all most 24 hours so I think I'm good to go. Hoping to get my 2nd shot in 4 weeks and be done with these fuckin masks forever !

That song does something for me too takes me back to a better time I think, I feel good when I hear it

Comment

Careful betting against Toronto right now Thomas. They are healthy for the first time in a long time. Siakma is back. He's the glue. Oh yea, and Utah is sliding backwards.

24-38 W1

Mump piss -6' (vs GS)

GL guys

Comment

38-34

3rdq lac/cha U57

Comment

Working...
                    X