Vitamin D3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitamin D3

I'm gonna post this here so it gets a little bit of traffic. I've talked about this before here and most of my knowledge on the subject comes from info and links left by tigerman over the years. Not telling people what to do or suggesting this is a cure all by any extent but more of another layer of protection that seems to have been over looked in the fight against, among others, the Wuhan Virus. I won't go into all the benefits which I have layed out before, if your interested there is much information on the net with a simple google search for D3. Myself as well as many who came here from talksport have used this (high dosed) vitamin for over 15 years and can attest to it's claims. Most of us who believe in D3's effectiveness have been taking 5000-10000 IU's daily for many many years and good results have been the order of the day for us. Please take the time to read this, it's important, and make your own decision

I call it the Tman protocol and this is worth a read my friends:

tigerman left this in the NBA forum this morning:

Hey Tom... since we've had most of our Vitamin D discussions in this forum I thought I would post this.

https://vitamindforall.org/letter.html

I've added a PDF copy you can read here as well

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o3u...ew?usp=sharing

My hope is some of you may find this helpful for yourself and family during these dark times on the planet

Re: Vitamin D3

More reasons than just the Virus(es)

https://www.alzheimers.net/8-27-14-v...d-and-dementia

The only problem with the article is that it states that all you need to
    get sufficient is 800 IU/day. That will not get you close to an optimal level.
    Last edited by tigerman; 01-05-2021, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Agree Tman 800 iu's is woefully insufficient in my opinion, I supplement with 5000 daily which I feel is good especially during our long summer days as I spend a lot of time outside with 18 hours of sun at it's peak. I do wonder if that is enough during our winters where it's dark for 18 hours but I feel pretty good about my regiment

Comment

Sigh... there's no progress Tom. The British Government just released a report where they said there isn't enough evidence to recommend taking Vitamin D
        to prevent Covid or to treat it. Then they went on to say that you should probably supplement in the winter with between 400 and 800 IU.

That's very depressing. They just don't want healthy people I guess.

There's definitely contradictions in the guidelines in this country where they say the maximum safe dose is 4,000 IU. But then they say that a
        blood level of 30 ng/ml to 100 ng/ml is in the safe zone. Well I take 10,000 every day and I just got tested and my level was 76 ng/ml. So
        to reach 95 ng/ml which would still be considered safe would take well over 10,000 IU per day. Yet they say that's unsafe! Go figure.

Comment

I've been eating D3 like frickin' candy....

Comment

if only we could get the rest of the country to do that! It isn't the cost or the safety!

Comment

I am an insulin dependent diabetic guys and have been following this topic over from our old house. I've not asked anyone directly about the D3 supplement and if it would or would not be beneficial for me.
              I intend to read the stuff and links you have posted. I am scared stiff if I test positive God forbid that this virus wil incapacitate me eventually.
              Looking to build my 'defense' so to to speak.
              Just like in football and basketball and hockey, defense wins in the end.
              is easy.
              Making consistently is a different story

Comment

yep. my daily intake are as followed:

D3 10000 IU
                K2 100 mcg
                C 1000 mg
                Magnesium 250 mg

thanks Tman

Comment

Any of you guys have any opinion on ivermectin as a covid prophylactic.

Comment

Comment

Simple search if you want to look into it Jim

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffsb&q=C+V...=v226-1&ia=web

Read through some of it and I think you'll find your answer, tman may have some knowledge or be able to give you some direction cause he is the author of the Tman protocol, he's our guy

note: that link will take you to a search engine called duck duck go, imo the best search engine on the net if your sick of being steered by google and alike

Comment

Working...
                      X