NBA POD Tuesday December 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Tuesday December 22

Another year guys wow ! Skip, reigning champ who tied with Gambrinus the year before, didn't take his money again last year so buddy I gave it to a local charity/shelter for abused women and children, I know you'll be ok with my decision. Gambrinus and North Ender also didn't accept the prize in their tie two years ago, all money to charities guys, thanks. Skip I'll start the lounge off with some soul music for you my friend.

70's SOUL (over an hour long)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kKStiJa0W4

Re: NBA POD Tuesday December 22

Not sure if anyone even cares about the NBA anymore but I'll play. Steve Nash and a great line up for Brooklyn this year so i'll start with them

Brooklyn -6.5 -115

Comment

I don't give a shit about them Tom...and don't watch anymore....but I like capping and i'm not a watch and get plays from my eyes kind of guy anyway, so i'm in

Think we see a lot of points early on this year, not sure how much these guys really care about winning anymore, so the D might be lacking....

Brooklyn GS over 234.5

BOL This Year

Comment

Hey guys! I don't care about the games, but betting on the outcomes is fun for me, so I continue to do it.

I got a promo at DraftKings, the Nets +75 for a max of $25. Too good to pass up. For my record, I'll tail Thomas' -6.5.

Good luck!

Comment

Great music Tom!
          Clippers +1 1st quarter

Comment

Hi everyone, I don't care about the games neither, I don't care about who is playing for what team or how many millions these Neanderthals make. I didn't watch the games before and I certainly won't start now. At this point all I care about is capping these games and making money. End of story!

Clippers +2

GLTA!

Thank you, Tom.

Comment

Working...
            X