• merry christmas !! ** one system two games

christmas game..
    streak >= 2 consecutive unders..
    dog <=8 or favorite ..

0-4 o/u (-24.75)

totals are much higher than those of the sample.. therefore small play

hou/okc under 221.5 // .25 units
    utah/por under 214.5 // .25 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-25-2018, 11:00 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: merry christmas !! ** one system two games

system 2

christmas game
    previous attendance >=20000

0-10 o/u (-9.45)

again total high vs sample and a little unusual anyway

bos/pha under 223 // .25 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-25-2018, 07:45 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Celtics in 18-0 SUATS spot today, http://killersports.com/nba/query?sd...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post

the only thing I don't like about one's like that is coming up with these arbitrary amounts for avg steals, rebounds assists etc.. so if a team averages 3.97 blocks/gm this is no good.. not trying to be overly critical rolltide, but just my honest opinion

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          the only thing I don't like about one's like that is coming up with these arbitrary amounts for avg steals, rebounds assists etc.. so if a team averages 3.97 blocks/gm this is no good.. not trying to be overly critical rolltide, but just my honest opinion

if you remove "opp average blocks" and change the date to "> 3/10/2017" you get 27-3 (7.58)for the celtics.. that's a lot better than what I came up with for the under in this game

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
            yeah i know how this stuff works. just sharing something reworked from killersports newsletter. really is just about how the celtics have performed recently as a small fav when a dog in one of their two previous games. take out any other qualifiers at all and still covered 19/20 http://killersports.com/nba/query?sd...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
              yeah i know how this stuff works. just sharing something reworked from killersports newsletter. really is just about how the celtics have performed recently as a small fav when a dog in one of their two previous games. take out any other qualifiers at all and still covered 19/20 http://killersports.com/nba/query?sd...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
              yes I used to get that but some of those obscure parameters turned me off..they always have to get these systems to be undefeated and guessing a lot of them are decent minus those.. the guts of the system is what you said above and has produced tremendous results

Comment

Working...
              X