NBA Playoffs Sunday 4/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs Sunday 4/30

18-18 for the NBA Playoffs (-$25). Really haven't got anything going so far, can't complain though cause baseball has carried me a bit :P Let's get something going over here too...

$400 Utah/Clippers under 190.5 Big early sharp move this morning all the way down to 188.5. "Squares" all over the over pushing it back to where it is. Don't wait for it to go up again, likely to take "sharp" under money again as soon as it hits the right number.

$400 Boston -4.5 (-115) $WINNER$ (+400)
    $200 Washington/Boston over 54.5 (-115) 1st Quarter $WINNER$ (+200)
    $300 Washington/Boston under 216
    Series first games usually start with a bang offensively till the defense is ramped up. Number for the game is basically the same as regular season games. By my experience playoff scoring in series is generally about 8% lower than reg. season meetings and usually the lines are lower right off the bat. I am quite confident that if we lose the 1Q bet the game goes under. LOSER (-330)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Playoffs Sunday 4/30

Comment

Re: NBA Playoffs Sunday 4/30

20-20 for the NBA Playoffs (-$195)
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
      X