2 totals friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 totals friday

The Warriors are 0-13-1 OU (-14.21 ppg) at home off a road game in which they had less than 15% of their points from free throws since Feb 06, 2016

gs/hou under 231.5

The Pacers are 0-10 OU (-13.75 ppg) on the road off a game as a dog in which Paul George was the high scorer since Jan 06, 2016.

ind/tor under 204.5
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 2 totals friday

Add another one, look up the Raptors after a loss recently. Big under trend. I love that kind of trend because when a team loses they come into the next game with a defensive focus if they are that type of team.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
      5* 6-8
      15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
      10* GOY 1-0
      5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
      5* 18-12

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
          Add another one, look up the Raptors after a loss recently. Big under trend. I love that kind of trend because when a team loses they come into the next game with a defensive focus if they are that type of team.
          big time..and subtract 22 points for that overtime push which would make it 14-2 to the under and add another 1.5 to average margin which is big to begin with

http://www.killersports.com/nba/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
          X