• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two totals

my plays always undefeated trends just so you know

mem/bkn over 211
    utah/lac over 206
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: two totals

If I may ask where do you find these trends. Most are very good. Do you subscribe to something? As always thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo View Post
      If I may ask where do you find these trends. Most are very good. Do you subscribe to something? As always thanks for posting.
      killer sports founder is a phd in math or economics and started the sdql or sports data query language.. free newsletter sent everyday..I can copy and paste them to the query box and see the output.. not that I don't trust them but like to see it for myself.. Google or you can go there with one of my links in the NFL thread
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Thank you and I will check it out

Comment

newsletter usually has 5 trends and I usually like 1 or 2 of them.. some seem more likely to go forward then others

Comment

Thank you and I will check it out
            np.. I'm amazed they give this stuff out for free

Comment

Great site. Thanks again

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                5* 6-8
                15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                10* GOY 1-0
                5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                5* 18-12

Comment

Great site. Thanks again
                  np

Comment

Working...
                  X