Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• total monday

t'wolves/heat over 205
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: total monday

Like it!

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
        t'wolves/heat over 205
        this same situation will apply when min plays weds night vs toronto..karl-anthony towns high scorer at home and they're home again..both teams off 1 nights rest..interesting that almost a year ago (2 days shy) they had this trend apply 2 days apart and the second opponent was the same as tomorrow's..toronto

http://www.killersports.com/nba/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

113-115 last night
        min/tor over tomorrow night
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

another subset make them pick or a dog in this situation which they will be...look at margin

http://www.killersports.com/nba/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

Working...
          X