Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weds total

pho/lac over 219.5

the Suns are 13-0-2 OU (10.90 ppg) off a loss in a home game since Apr 13, 2016. tends to be stronger when they're a small dog to a favorite...big dogs are smaller margins
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: weds total

Wow! You, 666's and myself all on this play.Don't know that thats happened before.

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
      Wow! You, 666's and myself all on this play.Don't know that thats happened before.

ok mac hopefully we bank this one..glad we all agree

Last edited by bleeker; 02-01-2017, 05:27 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          pho/lac over 219.5

the Suns are 13-0-2 OU (10.90 ppg) off a loss in a home game since Apr 13, 2016. tends to be stronger when they're a small dog to a favorite...big dogs are smaller margins
          here's line <3 to favorite

http://www.killersports.com/nba/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

did this in a bit of a rush and 2 of the 13 were overtime games that were unders in regulation..always factor that in to the total plays..still impressive numbers anyway

Comment

Working...
            X