total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• total

10-0 (15.00) to the over when they had 6 plus double digit scorers the previous night

sa/den over 218.5
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: total

Love seeing that as it's a big play for me.

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
      Love seeing that as it's a big play for me.

K macdaddy33...let's get it done !!
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Damn nice call again, been busy and missing these. Keep it up bleeker and good job Mac also.
        Twitter @winningpix1
        Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
          Damn nice call again, been busy and missing these. Keep it up bleeker and good job Mac also.
          thanks winningpix and good job also macdaddy !

Comment

Working...
          X