let's try again...total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's try again...total

The Celtics are 10-0 OU (13.70 ppg) since Dec 20, 2016 after Isaiah Thomas was the Celtics’ high scorer.

bos/atl over 211.5
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: let's try again...total

Celtics have gone over 12 in a row coming into this game...13 on Friday the 13th ? Could be
    Twitter @winningpix1
    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
      Celtics have gone over 12 in a row coming into this game...13 on Friday the 13th ? Could be
      wow thats amazing...had no idea..13 on the 13th a little spooky..let's hope
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
        wow thats amazing...had no idea..13 on the 13th a little spooky..let's hope
        I'm kind of neutral on it now..they're just going over and nothing to do with him as he's the leading scorer ..just a coincidence imo

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
          5* 6-8
          15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
          10* GOY 1-0
          5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
          5* 18-12

Comment

back to my streak breaking ways...this ones done at the half..oh that's right it's friday the 13th..naah no excuse

Comment

Working...
            X