X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Betting Info. 5/9

StatFox Super Situations

NBA | GOLDEN STATE at PORTLAND
    Play Against - Road favorites (GOLDEN STATE) after having covered 4 of their last 5 against the spread, a top-level team (>=75%) playing a team with a winning record
    67-31 since 1997. ( 68.4% | 32.9 units )
    3-2 this year. ( 60.0% | 0.8 units )

NBA | GOLDEN STATE at PORTLAND
    Play Against - Home teams vs. the money line (PORTLAND) off an upset win as an underdog against opponent off an upset loss as a road favorite
    46-21 over the last 5 seasons. ( 68.7% | 26.0 units )
    8-7 this year. ( 53.3% | 1.8 units )

NBA | TORONTO at MIAMI
    Play Under - Any team vs. the 1rst half line average 3PT shooting team (33-36.5%) against an average 3PT defense (33-36.5%), in a game involving two good rebounding teams (+3 to +5.5 reb/game) after 42+ games
    133-74 since 1997. ( 64.3% | 51.6 units )
    5-3 this year. ( 62.5% | 1.7 units )

Re: NBA Betting Info. 5/9

Monday's NBA playoffs betting preview and odds

The Miami Heat and the Portland Trail Blazers both face must win games at home Monday night to avoid 3-1 series deficits. We have all of the angles covered with our NBA Playoffs betting previews.

Toronto Raptors at Miami Heat (-5.5, 189)

Raptors lead series 2-1

Kyle Lowry found his shooting stroke and the Toronto Raptors jumped back into the driver’s seat in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Lowry scored 29 of his 33 points in the second half of Game 3 and will try to put together two solid games in a row when the Raptors visit the Miami Heat for Game 4 on Monday.

Lowry was shooting 30.8 percent through the first nine postseason games and went 2-of-14 from 3-point range in the first two games of the semifinals before breaking out with five 3-pointers in the second half on Saturday. “I’ve got a guy to my left, he’s probably my biggest supporter, and backbone to me right now,” Lowry told reporters in reference to All-Star teammate DeMar DeRozan. “And he said ‘Just keep going.’ He’s always going to ride or die with the decisions I make, and my teammates too. So just go out there and take the shots I’ve taken all year.” The Heat decided to ride or die with Dwyane Wade at the end of Game 3 and left Goran Dragic, who led the team in scoring in the first two games of the series, on the bench down the stretch. Wade matched Lowry with 29 of his game-high 38 points in the second half but Joe Johnson missed a tying 3-point attempt in the final seconds and the Raptors sealed the 95-91 win at the free-throw line.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, TNT

LINE HISTORY: The Heat opened as 5.5-point favorites and the line hasn't move as of Sunday afternoon. The total opened at 188.5 and was bet up slightly to 189. Check out the complete line history here.

ABOUT THE RAPTORS (62-30, 48-44 ATS, 44-47-1 O/U): Toronto hung around in Game 1 and earned an overtime win in Game 2 despite Lowry’s struggles in part because center Jonas Valanciunas controlled the middle with a pair of double-doubles. The 7-0 Lithuanian added 16 points and 12 rebounds in 22 minutes in Game 2 before leaving with a sprained ankle and is considered day-to-day. “We may not look pretty, but we have gritty guys, they’re going to play hard and compete, that’s something that we have as an identity,” Raptors coach Dwane Casey told reporters. “It may not be the way everybody wants it to be done, but you’ve got a bunch of competitors in there. Now our thing is, we’ve been all year long, next man up, whoever that may be and (Saturday) it was Kyle and he got the lid off the bucket.”

ABOUT THE HEAT (53-39, 49-42-1 ATS, 37-54-1 O/U): Miami center Hassan Whiteside lasted only six minutes into Game 3 before going down with a right knee injury, and his status for the rest of the series is up in the air. The centers being out of the game opened things for the perimeter players but Dragic, whose 3-pointer in Game 2 forced overtime, was left on the bench after a late Heat timeout that resulted in Johnson’s missed 3-pointer. "It's not fun," Dragic said. "Of course, I would like to be (in the game), but that's a coaching decision, so I respect it. It is what it is."

TRENDS:

* Raptors are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
    * Heat are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 home games.
    * Under is 7-0 in Raptors last 7 road games.
    * Under is 7-1 in Heat last 8 overall.

Golden State Warriors at Portland Trail Blazers (+5, 214.5)

Warriors lead series 2-1

The Portland Trail Blazers are back in the series after a win in Game 3 and look like a different team in front of their home fans. The Trail Blazers will try to even the Western Conference semifinals at two wins apiece when they host the top-seeded Golden State Warriors in Game 4 on Monday.

The availability of reigning MVP Stephen Curry has been looming over the entire series, and the star guard is inching closer to a return. Curry (knee sprain) played 2-on-2 before Game 3 but was on the bench in street clothes when the game started and had to watch Portland guard Damian Lillard bury deep 3-pointers and spark his team to victory while rallying his teammates and the home fans. “I didn’t think it was on me to go win the game or anything, but I did think it was my job to come out and be aggressive from the start,” Lillard told reporters. “A lot of times, the team will go as I go. That goes for more than just scoring the ball, that means how focused I am, how accountable I’m holding myself.” The Trail Blazers are undefeated at home during the playoffs and went 17-of-30 from 3-point range in the 120-108 victory.

TV: 10:30 p.m. ET, TNT

LINE HISTORY: The Warriors opened as 4.5-point favorites on the road for this critical Game 4 matchup - by Sunday afternoon the line had been bet up to Warriors -5. The total opened at 214 and has been steady since its release. Check out the complete line history here.

ABOUT THE WARRIORS (79-11, 51-37-2 ATS, 48-41-1 O/U): Golden State grabbed a 28-22 lead after the first quarter of Game 3 but fell off the pace when Draymond Green and Klay Thompson went to the bench to begin the second and never managed to get back over the hump. “We didn’t keep that same edge,” Thompson told reporters. “We got away from our game plan at times, especially on the offensive end, too many one- or two-pass shots. We’ve got to wear these guys down with five more passes and make those guys work out there playing big minutes, but we’ll make the adjustment Monday.” Curry will ramp up his practice work on Sunday and could be available in some capacity on Monday.

ABOUT THE TRAIL BLAZERS (49-42, 48-43 ATS, 48-43 O/U): Portland got a huge boost on Saturday from small forward Al-Farouq Aminu, who went 8-of-9 from the floor, including 4-of-5 from 3-point range, to give Lillard some much-needed scoring support. “He had 23 points on nine shots, he shot it with confidence,” Trail Blazers coach Terry Stotts told reporters of Aminu. “I thought defensively, he was solid. You’ve got to be able to score against Golden State. If you don’t score, they’re such an explosive offensive team that you’ve got to be able to score and I liked his aggressiveness a couple times on drives to the basket and obviously going 4 for 5 from three.” Aminu is averaging 17.3 points on 59.4 percent shooting in the series.

TRENDS:

* Warriors are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games overall.
    * Trail Blazers are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
    * Under is 7-1 in Warriors last 8 road games.
    * Over is 9-0 in Trail Blazers last 9 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
    * Over is 8-1 in the last 9 meetings.

Comment

Preview: Raptors (56-26) at Heat (48-34)

Date: May 09, 2016 8:00 PM EDT

MIAMI (AP) Miami's Hassan Whiteside and Toronto's Jonas Valanciunas won't square off anymore in this Heat-Raptors Eastern Conference semifinal series.

And as the games get bigger, the lineups will be smaller.

Whiteside is day-to-day with a sprained medial collateral ligament in his right knee, and Valanciunas will miss the rest of the series with a sprained right ankle. Both starting centers were injured in Game 3 of the series Saturday, and both got the news about their immediate futures in MRI exams that were performed Sunday.

'Hassan was thrilled with the news,' Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. 'Neither one of us slept much last night.'

Miami listed Whiteside as questionable for Monday's Game 4 of the series, which Toronto leads 2-1. The results of his MRI came out not long before Toronto said Valanciunas would miss the rest of the series, with no firmer timetable offered should the Raptors advance.

'Big, big, big, big, big blow for us,' Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri said. 'Big blow for JV. ... But you know what? This is the life in the NBA and we carry on.'

Whiteside's injury is similar to that of Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry. Typically, the recovery for a mild MCL sprain can be a couple of weeks - though there are examples where players returned within a day or two and others where it has dragged on for several weeks.

The severity of Whiteside's injury is not known. Curry's was a Grade 1 sprain, which is defined as slight.

'It's not always about who's the best team. It's always about who's the healthiest team,' Heat guard Dwyane Wade said. 'That being said, there's nothing you can do. ... It'll be a different game for us with Hassan out, but we have to figure out a game that's successful for us.'

Whiteside was hurt with 10:54 left in the second quarter Saturday, trying to position himself for a rebound.

Toronto's Kyle Lowry was called for a loose-ball foul on the play, after he got caught pulling Whiteside's arm. As Whiteside awkwardly fell backward, it appeared his right knee was inadvertently hit from the side by the Raptors' Cory Joseph and from the back by Heat teammate Luol Deng.

If Whiteside can't play, the Heat will have 14 feet of key players sidelined. All-Star forward Chris Bosh hasn't played since he was diagnosed with another blood clot in February, and he and the Heat announced last week that his season is over.

Whiteside led the NBA in blocked shots this season, averaging 3.7 on his way to finishing third in the voting for defensive player of the year. He averaged 14.2 points and 11.8 rebounds in the regular season on 61 percent shooting, then 12 points and 10.9 rebounds in the playoffs on 68 percent shooting.

If he can't play, that could mean more minutes for Heat veteran Udonis Haslem.

'Whatever it takes, man,' Haslem said. 'This is why I keep myself in shape, so I can be ready.'

Valanciunas was injured in the third quarter of Toronto's win. He's averaged 15 points and 12.1 rebounds in these playoffs and had a double-double in all three games against the Heat.

Toronto outscored Miami by 41 points when Valanciunas was on the floor in the first three games. The Heat have outscored the Raptors by 39 when he hasn't been on the court.

'He's been playing so well,' Lowry said. 'His confidence was sky-high. But for us as a team, it's next man up.'

Comment

Preview: Warriors (73-9) at Trail Blazers (44-38)

Date: May 09, 2016 10:30 PM EDT

(AP) - Losing streaks don't happen to the Warriors.

Golden State is 10-0 in games that immediately follow losses this season, winning those by an average of 15.8 points. Put another way, when the Warriors are annoyed, they respond - and usually emphatically.

They haven't lost consecutive games since last year's NBA Finals. For that trend to continue, they'll likely have to win Game 4 on Monday night in Portland without Stephen Curry, who is considered doubtful.

The reigning MVP has missed six of Golden State's eight postseason games, including the last four after suffering a sprained knee ligament in Game 4 of the Warriors' first-round series with Houston.

Draymond Green finished with 37 points, nine rebounds and eight assists while Klay Thompson had 35 points in Game 3 on Saturday, but Leandro Barbosa was the only other Warrior in double figures in a 120-108 defeat.

Only Green and Thompson attempted more than eight shots.

"We don't have the luxury of staying with a set rotation," coach Steve Kerr said. "We have to read what's going on and play different people based on what we see and what we need, but that's all right. We've got a lot of players who can play and they've been ready to perform all year."

If the Warriors do get Curry back, the emotional lift would be seismic. Plus, Golden State knows that taking a 3-1 lead back home would present them with a chance for not just a closeout opportunity in Game 5, but perhaps a nice bit of rest before facing either San Antonio or Oklahoma City in the Western Conference finals.

"Now they're feeling like they can do it," Green said about the Trail Blazers. "We know otherwise. You can expect Game 4 to be a battle."

Portland took control in the second quarter of Game 3 and didn't look back to make this a series. Damian Lillard finished with 40 points and 10 assists and is averaging 31.7 points in the series.

The Blazers won just two of the seven meetings this season with the Warriors - including this series - but that lack of success isn't because of Lillard, who's averaging 34.4 points in those matchups.

"I did think it was my job to come out and be aggressive from the start (Saturday)," Lillard said. "A lot of times the team will go as I go. That goes for more than just scoring the ball. That means how focused I am, how accountable I'm holding myself. I just wanted to come out and be aggressive.

"You don't want to be down 0-3. Period."

They're not, and Lillard got some help to prevent that. Al-Farouq Aminu finished with 23 points and 10 boards, while C.J. McCollum added 22 points. Heading back to Oakland with the series tied would be ideal, but coach Terry Stotts knows the Warriors are going to come out ready for a battle.

"All it means is that we won a home court game," Stotts said. "It was important to win it and it's going to be a tough game on Monday."

Portland easily could have the edge in the series, but it was outscored 34-12 in the fourth quarter of Game 2 and fell 110-99. Lillard was impressed with how the Blazers quickly moved on from that disappointment.

"I think we played a lot smarter down the stretch than we did the last game, and we challenged them," Lillard said. "Last game, I think, we played good and then we let up a little bit, and they turned it on - like championship teams do."

Portland wasn't even supposed to be here after losing LaMarcus Aldridge and multiple other contributors from last season's 54-win team. It won only three fewer games this season and shocked the Los Angeles Clippers in the first round.

The reigning champs have taken notice.

"I just admire what they're doing," Kerr said. "They're one of my favorite teams to watch."

Comment

Preview: Toronto At Miami

When: 8:00 PM ET, Monday, May 9, 2016
          Where: American Airlines Arena, Miami, Florida

Matchup Edge

TOR Edge in: MIA
          Points Per Game
          Field Goal %
          Free Throw %
          Defense
          Rebounding
          Turn Overs
          Bench

Kyle Lowry found his shooting stroke and the Toronto Raptors jumped back into the driver’s seat in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Lowry scored 29 of his 33 points in the second half of Game 3 and will try to put together two solid games in a row when the Raptors visit the Miami Heat for Game 4 on Monday.

Lowry was shooting 30.8 percent through the first nine postseason games and went 2-of-14 from 3-point range in the first two games of the semifinals before breaking out with five 3-pointers in the second half on Saturday. “I’ve got a guy to my left, he’s probably my biggest supporter, and backbone to me right now,” Lowry told reporters in reference to All-Star teammate DeMar DeRozan. “And he said ‘Just keep going.’ He’s always going to ride or die with the decisions I make, and my teammates too. So just go out there and take the shots I’ve taken all year.” The Heat decided to ride or die with Dwyane Wade at the end of Game 3 and left Goran Dragic, who led the team in scoring in the first two games of the series, on the bench down the stretch. Wade matched Lowry with 29 of his game-high 38 points in the second half but Joe Johnson missed a tying 3-point attempt in the final seconds and the Raptors sealed the 95-91 win at the free-throw line.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, TNT

ABOUT THE RAPTORS: Toronto hung around in Game 1 and earned an overtime win in Game 2 despite Lowry’s struggles in part because center Jonas Valanciunas controlled the middle with a pair of double-doubles. The 7-0 Lithuanian added 16 points and 12 rebounds in 22 minutes in Game 2 before leaving with a sprained ankle and will miss the remainder of the series. "We can't change schematically or philosophically what we do, so that's not going to change," Raptors coach Dwane Casey told reporters in reference to the loss of Valanciunas. "It doesn't matter who starts - that person is going to have to come in and fill the role of screening, rebounding, defending his position and adding to the team."

ABOUT THE HEAT: Miami center Hassan Whiteside lasted only six minutes into Game 3 before going down with a right knee injury, and his status is officially considered day-to-day after an MRI revealed a sprained MCL. The centers being out of the game opened things for the perimeter players but Dragic, whose 3-pointer in Game 2 forced overtime, was left on the bench after a late Heat timeout that resulted in Johnson’s missed 3-pointer. "It's not fun," Dragic said. "Of course, I would like to be (in the game), but that's a coaching decision, so I respect it. It is what it is."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Johnson is 0-for-10 from 3-point range in the series.

2. Toronto SF DeMarre Carroll went 11-fof-20 from the field in the first two games but slipped to 2-of-9 in Game 3

3. Miami committed 10 turnovers in Game 3 after totaling 41 miscues in the first two games of the series.

PREDICTION: Heat 104, Raptors 103

Comment

ATS Trends

Toronto
            • Raptors are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games following a ATS win.
            • Raptors are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
            • Raptors are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
            • Raptors are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
            • Raptors are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 vs. Eastern Conference.
            Miami
            • Heat are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 home games.
            • Heat are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
            • Heat are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
            • Heat are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
            • Heat are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
            • Heat are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
            • Heat are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 Monday games.
            • Heat are 26-11-1 ATS in their last 38 Conference Semifinals games.
            OU Trends

Toronto
            • Under is 7-0 in Raptors last 7 road games.
            • Under is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
            • Under is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
            • Under is 11-1 in Raptors last 12 games following a ATS win.
            • Under is 6-1 in Raptors last 7 games following a straight up win.
            • Under is 5-1 in Raptors last 6 games playing on 1 days rest.
            • Under is 9-2 in Raptors last 11 overall.
            • Under is 4-1 in Raptors last 5 vs. NBA Southeast.
            • Over is 6-2-1 in Raptors last 9 Monday games.
            • Under is 19-7 in Raptors last 26 vs. Eastern Conference.
            Miami
            • Under is 4-0 in Heat last 4 games following a straight up loss.
            • Under is 7-1 in Heat last 8 games playing on 1 days rest.
            • Under is 7-1 in Heat last 8 overall.
            • Under is 7-1 in Heat last 8 vs. Eastern Conference.
            • Under is 6-1 in Heat last 7 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
            • Under is 4-1 in Heat last 5 Monday games.
            • Under is 4-1 in Heat last 5 vs. NBA Atlantic.
            • Under is 5-2 in Heat last 7 games following a ATS loss.
            • Under is 7-3 in Heat last 10 home games.
            • Over is 11-5 in Heat last 16 Conference Semifinals games.
            Head to Head

No trends available.

Comment

Preview: Golden State At Portland

When: 10:30 PM ET, Monday, May 9, 2016
              Where: Moda Center at the Rose Quarter, Portland, Oregon

Matchup Edge

GS Edge in: POR
              Points Per Game
              Field Goal %
              Free Throw %
              Defense
              Rebounding
              Turn Overs
              Bench

The Portland Trail Blazers are back in the series after a win in Game 3 and look like a different team in front of their home fans. The Trail Blazers will try to even the Western Conference semifinals at two wins apiece when they host the top-seeded Golden State Warriors in Game 4 on Monday.

The availability of reigning MVP Stephen Curry has been looming over the entire series, and the star guard is inching closer to a return. Curry (knee sprain) played 2-on-2 before Game 3 but was on the bench in street clothes when the game started and had to watch Portland guard Damian Lillard bury deep 3-pointers and spark his team to victory while rallying his teammates and the home fans. “I didn’t think it was on me to go win the game or anything, but I did think it was my job to come out and be aggressive from the start,” Lillard told reporters. “A lot of times, the team will go as I go. That goes for more than just scoring the ball, that means how focused I am, how accountable I’m holding myself.” The Trail Blazers are undefeated at home during the playoffs and went 17-of-30 from 3-point range in the 120-108 victory.

TV: 10:30 p.m. ET, TNT

ABOUT THE WARRIORS: Golden State grabbed a 28-22 lead after the first quarter of Game 3 but fell off the pace when Draymond Green and Klay Thompson went to the bench to begin the second and never managed to get back over the hump. “We didn’t keep that same edge,” Thompson told reporters. “We got away from our game plan at times, especially on the offensive end, too many one- or two-pass shots. We’ve got to wear these guys down with five more passes and make those guys work out there playing big minutes, but we’ll make the adjustment Monday.” Curry practiced on Saturday and Sunday and is making progress but is considered "doubtful" for Monday, according to head coach Steve Kerr.

ABOUT THE TRAIL BLAZERS:
              Portland got a huge boost on Saturday from small forward Al-Farouq Aminu, who went 8-of-9 from the floor, including 4-of-5 from 3-point range, to give Lillard some much-needed scoring support. “He had 23 points on nine shots, he shot it with confidence,” Trail Blazers coach Terry Stotts told reporters of Aminu. “I thought defensively, he was solid. You’ve got to be able to score against Golden State. If you don’t score, they’re such an explosive offensive team that you’ve got to be able to score and I liked his aggressiveness a couple times on drives to the basket and obviously going 4 for 5 from three.” Aminu is averaging 17.3 points on 59.4 percent shooting in the series.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Green scored a career-high 37 points and made a career-best eight 3-pointers in Game 3.

2. Portland C Mason Plumlee had a string of seven straight games with double-digit rebounds come to an end with seven boards in Game 3.

3. Golden State F Andre Iguodala managed one point on 0-of-5 shooting in 30 minutes on Saturday.

PREDICTION: Warriors 116, Trail Blazers 109

Comment

ATS Trends

Golden State
                • Warriors are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 Conference Semifinals games.
                • Warriors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
                • Warriors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
                • Warriors are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games overall.
                • Warriors are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
                • Warriors are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
                • Warriors are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up loss.
                • Warriors are 23-9 ATS in their last 32 games following a ATS loss.
                • Warriors are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 Monday games.
                • Warriors are 20-8-2 ATS in their last 30 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
                • Warriors are 7-3-1 ATS in their last 11 vs. NBA Northwest.
                • Warriors are 35-17-1 ATS in their last 53 vs. Western Conference.
                Portland
                • Trail Blazers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
                • Trail Blazers are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games following a ATS win.
                • Trail Blazers are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
                • Trail Blazers are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games following a straight up win.
                • Trail Blazers are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 Conference Semifinals games.
                • Trail Blazers are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
                • Trail Blazers are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
                • Trail Blazers are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
                OU Trends

Golden State
                • Under is 4-0 in Warriors last 4 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
                • Over is 8-1 in Warriors last 9 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
                • Under is 7-1 in Warriors last 8 road games.
                • Under is 6-1 in Warriors last 7 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
                • Under is 4-1 in Warriors last 5 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
                • Over is 4-1 in Warriors last 5 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points.
                • Under is 7-2 in Warriors last 9 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
                • Under is 7-2 in Warriors last 9 games following a ATS loss.
                • Over is 19-7-1 in Warriors last 27 vs. NBA Northwest.
                • Under is 10-4 in Warriors last 14 Conference Semifinals games.
                Portland
                • Over is 4-0 in Trail Blazers last 4 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
                • Over is 9-0 in Trail Blazers last 9 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
                • Over is 8-1 in Trail Blazers last 9 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
                • Over is 4-1 in Trail Blazers last 5 overall.
                • Over is 4-1 in Trail Blazers last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
                • Over is 12-3 in Trail Blazers last 15 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
                • Over is 4-1 in Trail Blazers last 5 vs. Western Conference.
                • Over is 4-1 in Trail Blazers last 5 vs. NBA Pacific.
                • Under is 10-3 in Trail Blazers last 13 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
                • Over is 16-5 in Trail Blazers last 21 games following a ATS win.
                • Under is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 Monday games.
                • Under is 10-4 in Trail Blazers last 14 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
                • Under is 9-4 in Trail Blazers last 13 home games.
                • Under is 9-4 in Trail Blazers last 13 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
                • Over is 17-8 in Trail Blazers last 25 games following a straight up win.
                Head to Head

• Over is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in Portland.
                • Home team is 6-0 ATS in the last 6 meetings.
                • Over is 8-1 in the last 9 meetings.
                • Favorite is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
                • Warriors are 20-7 ATS in the last 27 meetings.
                • Warriors are 9-4 ATS in the last 13 meetings in Portland.

Comment

Working...
                X