Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs Saturday 5/7 - Sweep!

21-13 in the playoffs so far (+$2,399)

$300 Toronto/Miami under 187.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Portland +3.5 ​$WINNER$ (+300)

Kentucky Derby
    $100 W-P-S #17 ($300)
    $1 Trifecta Box 3-5-9-13-17 ($60)
    $1 Trifecta Wheel 5-17 with 5-17 with All ($36)
    Trying to hit the Trifecta with a longshot in 3rd
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Playoffs Saturday 5/7 + Kentucky Derby

Comment

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Comment

Re: NBA Playoffs Saturday 5/7 - Sweep!

That's a little more like it, 23-13 in the playoffs so far (+$2,999)
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                That's a little more like it, 23-13 in the playoffs so far (+$2,999)
                It's funny when I look at things now. This opened in September 2007 and since you got here I have enjoyed talking football and baseball with you...
                But prior to this website I knew you at that dump we knew each other from as a NBA guy.
                Guess what i'm saying is your still damn good with the NBA. But i'm still only talking baseball and football with you when it comes to sports

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                  It's funny when I look at things now. This opened in September 2007 and since you got here I have enjoyed talking football and baseball with you...
                  But prior to this website I knew you at that dump we knew each other from as a NBA guy.
                  Guess what i'm saying is your still damn good with the NBA. But i'm still only talking baseball and football with you when it comes to sports
                  The NBA is hard to watch, my interest in it is purely financial at this point. I was a passionate fan at one point waaaaay back when Bob Lanier was the Bucks center. And I still have childhood memories of listening to the Bucks' games and Eddie Doucette on the radio at night in the kitchen of my mom's house while everyone else watched TV. I rarely watch more than a few minutes a game these days, mainly to check how my bets are doing. When I joined that other place it was during the NBA season so I figured the best way to be noticed would be to put an NBA name to myself. NBA_Powerplays sounded cool to me cause it has my last name in it. lol

Comment

Good Lord JJ you and i are on the same page.........Fast Eddie Doucette with The Greyhoud, Captain Marvel,The King,The Cement Mixer,The Sky Hook ,The Cyclopse, The Toaster and all his other Jargon it was great

Comment

Working...
                    X