Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs Friday 5/6

21-12 in the playoffs so far (+$2,915)

$400 Atlanta +3.5 (-129) I did something here I rarely do in hoops, I bought a full point. Just wanted to make my number a half point more than a possession. This really should be a $500 play based on fading Cleveland off a record-setting 3 point shooting night. Very hard to get out in front of Atlanta's recent dominance at the hands of the Cavs. If this team has any heart at all they show it tonight. In any sport my biggest plays are generally looking for spots to fade a team off an extremely high performance level. The public is almost always choosing these specific games to push "all-in" as can't lose games. Invariably what happens is the team expected to win has a very normal and statistically probable drop-off in performance. Like I said, this should be a $500 play, if you have been following along and want to risk a little more, tonight would be the time to do it.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Playoffs Friday 5/6

Comment

Comment

Comment

21-13 in the playoffs so far (+$2,399), sometimes 1 team just CAN'T beat another team, that sure seems to be the case here. All contrarian handicapping would suggest to come back on Atlanta again Game 4. Line will probably be Cleveland -5 and I could not care less. If Atlanta couldn't find it in them to win this game they just might get blown out in Game 4.
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

On another note the books really need OKC bad in this late game, don't be surprised if the Spurs lose outright.

Comment

Working...
            X