X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs Thursday 5/5

21-12 in the playoffs so far (+$2,915)

​$300 Miami/Toronto under 188 PUSH
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Playoffs Thursday 5/5

Comment

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

good luck today

Comment

Ugh. Great call. Bad luck

Comment

Ok, so DWade makes a 3 pointer to tie it up with just over 10 seconds left in the game. Timeout Raptors. After the TO Lowry walks the ball up like he is trying to waste time, gets across the time line and does the only thing he possibly could considering there are less than 3 seconds left in the game, he shoots a long, well-guarded 3 from about 27 feet and barely draws iron. If the Toronto coach drew that up in the timeout he should be fired before they get on the plane for Miami. I have never in all my years watching hoops seen such an idiotic last possession in a tie game. If that is the best play he can call for a last possession he needs to lose his job. I get that Lowry may be the guy you want to shoot, why waste time so you are forced to take a horrible shot? Fake a drive and pull up for a 20 footer, at least you got a shot to make it. It's not like Lowry is one of the best 3 point shooters around. He shoots a lot of them, but by pct. he ranks way down the list. Very frustrating push on a game that had about a 160 point pace after the 1st Q.
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                Ok, so DWade makes a 3 pointer to tie it up with just over 10 seconds left in the game. Timeout Raptors. After the TO Lowry walks the ball up like he is trying to waste time, gets across the time line and does the only thing he possibly could considering there are less than 3 seconds left in the game, he shoots a long, well-guarded 3 from about 27 feet and barely draws iron. If the Toronto coach drew that up in the timeout he should be fired before they get on the plane for Miami. I have never in all my years watching hoops seen such an idiotic last possession in a tie game. If that is the best play he can call for a last possession he needs to lose his job. I get that Lowry may be the guy you want to shoot, why waste time so you are forced to take a horrible shot? Fake a drive and pull up for a 20 footer, at least you got a shot to make it. It's not like Lowry is one of the best 3 point shooters around. He shoots a lot of them, but by pct. he ranks way down the list. Very frustrating push on a game that had about a 160 point pace after the 1st Q.
                Could not believe what I was watching. It was like they were trying not to lose the game. Very stupid and strange to say the least. Seems like when there is 10 seconds or less on the clock the team always try's to win the game with a three pointer when they don't need to. I cannot stand that to begin with. But this was just an embarrassing last possession. Had all the time in the world to try and win the game and wastes the time and chucks up a 3. Will never understand it. That being said my book had 189 so thank you for another winner. Should have been an easy one.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanks View Post
                  Could not believe what I was watching. It was like they were trying not to lose the game. Very stupid and strange to say the least. Seems like when there is 10 seconds or less on the clock the team always try's to win the game with a three pointer when they don't need to. I cannot stand that to begin with. But this was just an embarrassing last possession. Had all the time in the world to try and win the game and wastes the time and chucks up a 3. Will never understand it. That being said my book had 189 so thank you for another winner. Should have been an easy one.
                  Yeah, the line went back up to 189 pretty much across the board about half an hour after I bet.

Comment

Working...
                  X