Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs Sunday 4/24

13-3 in the playoffs so far (+$3,110)

$300 Golden St. -3.5 1st Quarter LOSER (-330)
    $300 Golden St. -5.5 (-115) 1st Half
    I have very little doubt the Warriors will "come out and play" today. No team I ever seen performs like they do after losses, not to mention the huge emotional boost they get from Curry being back. The full game line is 9 points, that is a lot of points on the road in the playoffs, I'll go this way. LOSER (-345)

$400 Detroit +6.5 Last ditch attempt by Detroit to not get swept. This line is similar to Cleveland -13.5 at home if you take into account home court advantages, that's too high. Detroit only lost by 5 in game 1 in Cleveland, I think they keep it close at home. Last game on the board tonight, "chasers" will be betting with both fists on this one. $WINNER$ (+400)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Playoffs Sunday 4/24

Comment

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Go Pistons! 🏀

Comment

Comment

Comment

Well that sucked, probably should have tempered my enthusiasm with the Golden St. plays and put $200 each on them.
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

And then Golden St. comes out in the 3rd Quarter and blitzkrieg's them! I just have to laugh at that

Comment

14-5 in the playoffs so far (+$2,835)

Comment

Working...
                  X