Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs Friday 4/22

9-3 in the playoffs so far (+$1,710)

$400 Boston -1.5 (-115) 1st half I had originally decided to pass tonight, but I had a little brainstorm. The Celtics have been getting killed by their slow start in the games @ Atlanta. It don't take a genius to figure out the coaching staff will be emphasizing that they get off to a good start here tonight. I think the young Celts will get a huge shot of adrenaline from the raucous Friday night crowd at the Garden, or whatever they call their home building these days. Boston may not be able to hold on for the game, I think the loss of Bradley is a crippling injury to them for this series. I do think that the Hawks will have a bit of complacency in their hearts from their 2-0 lead and that last beat down in Atlanta. Look for the Celts to get a GREAT start tonight and lead by double digits at halftime. $WINNER$ (+400)
    Just saw this posted on Twitter, obviously Coach Stevens was thinking a new starting line-up would help them start faster...

Brad Stevens: "We’re going to start Turner for Smart and Jerebko for Sullinger." Starting lineup: Thomas, Turner, Crowder, Jerebko, Johnson.**

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Playoffs Friday 4/22

Good luck JJ

Comment

Comment

Comment

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Stay Hott!!!!

Comment

Just saw this posted on Twitter, obviously Coach Stevens was thinking a new starting line-up would help them start faster...

Brad Stevens: "We’re going to start Turner for Smart and Jerebko for Sullinger." Starting lineup: Thomas, Turner, Crowder, Jerebko, Johnson.
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

10-3 in the playoffs so far (+$2,110)

Comment

Great call.

Comment

Good Hit sir!

Comment

Really happy I used the 1st half, the whole game play was a total sweat with Atlanta's rally in the 2nd half. I also side-stepped the "contrarian" play on Detroit tonight, which would have been the only other play I considered tonight.

Comment

Working...
                        X