X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Betting Info. 3/13

StatFox Super Situations

NBA | CLEVELAND at LA CLIPPERS
    Play Under - All teams where the total is 200 to 209.5 explosive offensive team - scoring 103+ points/game on the season against opponent after allowing 100 points or more 4 straight games
    95-49 since 1997. ( 66.0% | 41.1 units )
    12-5 this year. ( 70.6% | 6.5 units )

NBA | CLEVELAND at LA CLIPPERS
    Play On - Road teams vs. the money line (CLEVELAND) average defensive team (92-98 PPG) against a poor defensive team (98-102 PPG) after 42+ games, after 2 straight games where both teams scored 100 points or more
    41-22 since 1997. ( 65.1% | 26.4 units )
    1-1 this year. ( 50.0% | -2.3 units )

NBA | MILWAUKEE at BROOKLYN
    Play On - Road teams vs. the 1rst half line (MILWAUKEE) a good offensive team (98-102 PPG) against an average offensive team (92-98 PPG) after 42+ games, after scoring 105 points or more
    67-31 over the last 5 seasons. ( 68.4% | 32.9 units )
    7-2 this year. ( 77.8% | 4.8 units )

Re: NBA Betting Info. 3/13

NBA notebook: Grizzlies lose PG Conley for 3-4 weeks
    By The Sports Xchange

Memphis Grizzlies starting point guard Mike Conley will miss at least 3-4 weeks with an Achilles injury, the team announced Saturday.
    Conley has missed the last two games with left foot soreness and received an additional examination Friday that showed Achilles tendinitis. He will be re-evaluated in three to four weeks.
    Conley has appeared in 56 games (all starts) this season for the Grizzlies, averaging 15.3 points, 2.9 rebounds, a team-high 6.1 assists and 1.2 steals in 31.4 minutes.
    The Grizzlies also announced that center Chris Andersen is out indefinitely with a shoulder injury.

---The Grizzlies signed guard Ray McCallum and center Alex Stepheson to 10-day contracts pursuant to the NBA's hardship rule.
    McCallum averaged 2.2 points, 1.0 rebound and 1.1 assists in 8.3 minutes during 31 games with the San Antonio Spurs this season before he was waived on Feb. 29.
    Stepheson is averaging 15.9 points, 13.8 rebounds and 1.35 blocks in 34.2 minutes in 31 games for the NBA Development League's Iowa Energy this season. His rebounding average is a D-League high and he leads the league in double-doubles (26). He also played three games with the Los Angeles Clippers.

---The Golden State Warriors assigned forward Kevon Looney to the Santa Cruz Warriors of the NBA Development League.
    Looney is averaging 1.8 points and 2.0 rebounds in 4.1 minutes spanning five games. He is also averaging 9.5 points and 8.0 rebounds in 19.2 minutes in 10 games this season with Santa Cruz.

Comment

Preview: Cavaliers (46-18) at Clippers (42-22)

Date: March 13, 2016 3:30 PM EDT

With Kyrie Irving leading the way, the Cleveland Cavaliers have continued their recent mastery of Western Conference teams while putting aside last month's road woes.

After playing two of the West's lowlier clubs, the Cavaliers will step up in competition Sunday against the Los Angeles Clippers, one of the league's most successful teams against the East.

Irving has totaled 56 points in the first two of four games out West and had 26 in a 120-108 victory against the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday. The point guard is also averaging 25.8 points and shooting 53.5 percent in his past four contests.

"I feel like this is a perfect time to find my rhythm, especially on this road trip," he said. "Over the last few games, I have tried to be aggressive and live off the confidence my teammates have in me."

The Cavaliers (46-18) are 10-1 in their last 11 against the West, a stretch that began with a 115-102 win over the Clippers on Jan. 21 and followed a 132-98 drubbing by Golden State on Jan. 18 that heavily contributed to coach David Blatt's firing. They have also won in eight of their last nine visits to those teams.

Cleveland is also 5-1 since losing three of four to close February, and could get Kevin Love back after a one-game absence due to knee issues.

Channing Frye had a season-high 21 points on 8-of-10 shooting in his place Thursday.

"Hopefully, Kevin comes back but I'm going to go out and be ready regardless," Frye said.

The Cavaliers will try to add a fourth consecutive win over the Clippers (42-22). They went 13 of 28 from 3-point range and shot 50.6 percent overall in the victory in January.

That loss was one of just four in Los Angeles' last 21 games against East opponents, and the Clippers are 20-7 in interconference play.

"(Cleveland is) tough. They're playing good basketball. They have so many players who can make players. That makes them so dangerous," coach Doc Rivers said. "It's going to be a tough matchup for us."

The Clippers topped New York 101-94 on Friday after blowing a 15-point lead, their third win in four home contests.

"I think I have said this for 10 years, but people do not respect how hard it is to win a game in this league," Rivers said. "Just because a team has a bad record - and you have everything to play for - they didn't just wake up this morning and say: 'Let's lose.'"

Chris Paul had 24 points and has 31 assists his last two games after dishing out 15 on Friday. J.J. Redick reached the 20-point mark in his third straight.

Paul, averaging 23.4 points on 51.7 percent shooting in his last seven games, had 30 points on 11-of-19 shooting in the loss in Cleveland.

Irving scored 37 in the Cavaliers' most recent road game against the Clippers, a 126-121 victory Jan. 16, 2015. LeBron James provided 32 points and has scored 30 or more in each of his last three visits.

Cleveland has won in six of its past eight road games against the Clippers.

Comment

Preview: Pacers (35-30) at Hawks (37-29)

Date: March 13, 2016 6:00 PM EDT

First to 100 points wins, and a lower offer might suffice.

It's been 11 meetings since Indiana and Atlanta played a game that required a triple-digit point total for a victory, and the Pacers visit the Hawks on Sunday hoping for a third win in the four-game season series as well as a fourth straight overall in a game among teams jockeying for Eastern Conference playoff positions.

The Pacers (35-30) have won two of three meetings this season after the Hawks won the previous four as part of a 6-5 span in the series during which the losing team has never scored more than 98 points.

The same goes for the last 10 scores at the end of regulation for the Hawks (37-29) and their opponents. Saturday's 95-83 home win over Memphis kept them one and a half games up on Indiana for the East's No. 6 seed.

But it's the Pacers who are streaking following Saturday's 112-105 win in Dallas with Paul George scoring 20 points and former Mavericks guard Monta Ellis adding 17 on 7-of-13 shooting. Ellis has averaged 20.0 points and shot 50.0 percent on the winning streak, as well as 20.7 while hitting 12 of 23 from 3-point range against Atlanta.

"That's the reason why we got him. It's so teams aren't just dialed in on me," George told the team's official website. "We've got more weapons and more scorers on this team than just me. He definitely helps out a lot. I try to help him as well by staying aggressive and keeping defenses locked in on me."

In the last four games, George has managed 29.0 points and made 44.8 percent of his 3-pointers, though only 11.8 of those points are coming in the first half. He scored 18 of his 20 in the second against the Grizzlies.

"I knew I had to find a rhythm for myself," George said. "It was just get the ball and go, and create offense for myself. I was trying to get other guys going. We got some good looks. I thought they were really dialed in to me on the strong side, so I tried to get everything on weak side."

In the last four games between the Pacers and Hawks, they've each won two home games with a 391-391 total score.

George had 31 points in a 102-96 loss Feb. 5 but has been held to 17.0 points on 34.8 percent in this season's matchups. Atlanta got 24 points on 10-of-14 shooting from Paul Millsap in that win, and the forward also led the Hawks with 21 on Saturday.

Atlanta limited Memphis to 34.7 percent and 6 of 23 from 3-point range. Over a 6-2 span, the Hawks have held opponents to 89.8 points on 37.8 percent and 27.7 from long range with five of those teams failing to top 88.

It was the ninth straight game in which no Atlanta player reached 25 points, a situation the team embraces. The Hawks won 60 games last season with six players averaging double figures ranging from 10.0 to 16.7.

"That's Hawks basketball," said Millsap, who was one of five players with at least 13 points.

Thabo Sefolosha was another, and the forward recorded his first double-double of the season with 13 points and 11 rebounds - the kind of performances Millsap is referencing with the phrase "Hawks basketball."

"Thabo did a great job for us," Millsap said. "He set the tone for us - rebounding, blocking shots, defense, name it."

Jeff Teague, meanwhile, continued to excel from 3-point range, hitting 4 of 7 on his way to 18 points. The point guard is averaging 18.5 while making 47.6 percent of his 3s in the last four games.

Comment

Preview: Jazz (30-35) at Kings (25-39)

Date: March 13, 2016 6:00 PM EDT

The likelihood of long-term harmony between Sacramento Kings All-Star DeMarcus Cousins and George Karl appeared poor almost from the start of the veteran coach's tenure last season.

The relationship hit another bump this past week, but the two have worked well enough together against the Utah Jazz to produce wins in each of this season's two meetings.

Cousins will try to help deal another blow to the Jazz's playoff hopes in his return from a one-game suspension Sunday.

The friction between Karl and Cousins is what reportedly led to rumors that the big man was set to be traded this past offseason. The Kings decided to keep him, and he has rewarded them with a career-best 27.4 points per game.

Cousins, however, also had a reported run-in with his coach in the locker room after a 106-88 loss to San Antonio on Nov. 9. His disagreement with Karl in a 120-111 loss to Cleveland on Wednesday was out in the open, on the Kings' bench.

That brought a response the next day from general manager Vlade Divac, who announced the suspension for "conduct detrimental to the team."

'When you lose games, frustration evolves in many ways. Sometimes it crosses a line," said Karl, who was rumored to be on the way out of Sacramento last month. "Hopefully we can communicate, and he gets to a good place."

Without Cousins, who was averaging 33.3 points in his last three contests, Sacramento (25-39) lost for the eighth time in nine games Friday. A 107-100 defeat to Orlando was also the team's season-high fifth straight at home.

"I don't think it's doomsday," Karl said. "I think it's still a team that has an ability to play better basketball, maybe a more complete 48 minutes."

Kosta Koufos tried to make up for Cousins' absence with a season-high 19 points on 8-of-10 shooting off the bench. Rudy Gay, meanwhile, had one of his worst games of the season, missing seven of nine shots from the field and committing six turnovers.

Gay has keyed Sacramento winning both matchups with Utah. He had 24 points, including the go-ahead shot with 0.9 seconds left, in a 103-101 victory Jan. 14 and scored 23 on 10-of-13 shooting in a 114-106 home win Dec. 8.

Cousins had 36 points and 17 rebounds in the last meeting, helping put the Kings in position to sweep the season series for the first time since 2001-02.

The Jazz (30-35) have lost 10 of 14 overall to fall from seventh to ninth in the Western Conference but topped Washington 114-93 on Friday.

Shelvin Mack scored a career-high 27 points on 11-of-17 shooting, and Utah connected at 56.7 percent for its second-best showing this season. Mack had shot 27.7 percent in the previous five games and averaged 10.2 points in his first 10 after being acquired from Atlanta on Feb. 18.

"I felt like I was a little more aggressive. I have kind of been in a shooting slump, but the best way to get out of it is to keep shooting," Mack said. "It's the NBA. To make it in this league, you have to keep grinding."

Comment

Preview: Bucks (28-38) at Nets (18-47)

Date: March 13, 2016 8:00 PM EDT

Jason Kidd has lost just once in six meetings against his former team since getting traded from the Brooklyn Nets to the Milwaukee Bucks in the summer of 2014.

A sweep of the Nets would be of small consolation for the coach in what has been a miserable season for both sides.

Kidd and the last-place Bucks seek their third win in a row overall and fourth straight over the woeful Nets on Sunday night at Barclays Center, where Brooklyn will play for the first time in three weeks.

Kidd's first head coaching gig was with the Nets in 2013-14 and resulted in a 44-38 record and sixth seed in the playoffs, where they upset Toronto before getting ousted by eventual Finals runner-up Miami in five games.

It proved to be a short stay in Brooklyn for Kidd, who sought more control over the team in the offseason and was subsequently traded to the Bucks for two second-round draft picks.

While the Nets (18-47) have regressed since and are better than only Philadelphia in the Eastern Conference, Milwaukee has backslid from a promising 2014-15 into this season's disappointing 28-38 mark.

The Bucks are clinging to their postseason hopes, though, behind consecutive wins despite needing to leapfrog four teams for the eighth spot, which they trail by six with 16 to play.

The NBA gods seem to be against letting them make a serious run.

While John Henson returned to practice last week for the first time in more than a month since injuring his back, O.J. Mayo was lost for the season after breaking his ankle going down a flight of stairs at his home Thursday - the same day Michael Carter-Williams underwent season-ending surgery to repair a torn labrum in his left hip.

Another obstacle is playing the second game of a back-to-back in Brooklyn after Saturday's 103-92 home win over New Orleans. The Bucks, who are 8-26 away from home, will have to deal with the switch to daylight saving time and traveling into the Eastern time zone.

'I think the league is testing us to see how we can handle back-to-back (games) while losing two hours,' Kidd said.

This will be Kidd's third trip back to Barclays Center, where he heard a mixture of boos and cheers in a 103-96 win on Nov. 2. Five days later, the Bucks rolled to a 94-86 victory over the Nets in Milwaukee.

Jerryd Bayless averages only 10.9 points for the Bucks this season, but he went for a season-high 26 in the first meeting and followed it with 19 and 10 assists in the second. Bayless had 17 points Saturday in his second game back in the starting lineup following Mayo's injury.

The two losses to Milwaukee were part of a 0-7 start to the season for Brooklyn, and things have only gotten marginally better since.

After a 6-6 stretch from Feb. 5-March 4, the Nets have dropped three straight - including Friday's 95-89 loss at the 76ers to close a season-high nine-game road trip 3-6.

Philadelphia is 2-18 since Jan. 27, both wins coming against Brooklyn.

While the 76ers are the NBA's third-worst defensive team at 107.3 points per game allowed, Milwaukee is a bit better at 103.1. The Bucks held the Pelicans to 39.3 percent shooting while forcing 16 turnovers - their seventh straight game turning over opponents at least that many times.

Comment

Preview: Knicks (27-40) at Lakers (14-52)

Date: March 13, 2016 9:30 PM EDT

Coming off a strong performance against LeBron James, Kobe Bryant gets one final crack at another NBA superstar while his former coach looks on.

With Phil Jackson in attendance, Bryant tries to help prevent Carmelo Anthony and the visiting New York Knicks from sweeping a second consecutive season series from his Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday night.

In one of the more memorable moments to his final season, Bryant scored 26 points and shot a season-best 11 of 16 in Thursday's 120-108 loss to Cleveland. Though Los Angeles (14-52) failed to match a season-high three-game winning streak, Bryant slightly got the best of James (24 points, 9-of-18 shooting) while scoring his most points in 10 contests.

"It was fun to watch," Lakers coach Byron Scott said. "It seemed like Kobe had a flashback for himself."

The attention now turns to New York (27-40), which looks to bounce back from Friday's 101-94 loss to the Clippers in the same building.

"Bumping Carmelo," said Bryant, who last took the court in back-to-back contests while playing 10 straight Jan. 31-Feb. 24. "He's a bear, man. I'm going to look forward to matching up with him. It's going to be fun."

It's likely also the final chance Jackson, the Knicks president, gets to watch the guy he coached to five NBA titles.

"Obviously I know what they are going to be running," Bryant joked in reference to the Knicks' triangle offense used by interim coach Kurt Rambis, who played for and coached the Lakers.

"I'll probably help Carmelo out and tell him where to go in certain spots on the floor."

Averaging 26.9 points against the Knicks, Bryant missed four straight matchups before scoring 18 and going 2 of 10 from 3-point range in a 99-95 loss at Madison Square Garden on Nov. 8. Anthony scored 24 to help New York to a third consecutive victory in the series.

After that contest, the two friends and Olympic teammates shared a lengthy embrace.

'I told him, I said it's not going to feel the same with him being gone,' said Anthony, who more frequently dueled with Bryant while playing his first seven-plus seasons in Denver.

'Him helping me kind of throughout my career, being that guy I can talk to, it's not going to be the same.'

Though Jackson and Bryant have had their issues, the two seem to be in a better place. Jackson applauds the way an ailing Bryant has handled playing his final season for a team that won't make the playoffs.

"He's done it gracefully," Jackson said. "I think he's been appreciated by the fans. ... It will be interesting and fun to be here."

With Jackson in Los Angeles, conflicting reports about him possibly returning to the Lakers in some capacity were naturally revisited. Jackson's fiancee Jeanie Buss is part-owner and president of the Lakers.

"The energy I have is directed toward turning (the Knicks) around," said Jackson, whose club is 4-9 since Rambis replaced the fired Derek Fisher.

While Bryant versus Anthony will be the focus of the fans, Jackson and Rambis should be eager to see if rookie Kristaps Porzingis can build on Friday's 23-point effort. The 7-foot-3 Latvian, who averaged 10.8 points in his previous five games, was just 6 of 17 from the field but showed improvement after going 5 for 21 in the previous two contests.

He had 12 points and 10 rebounds against the Lakers.

Taken two picks ahead of Porzingis at No. 2 overall, Lakers rookie D'Angelo Russell had six points at New York but has averaged 23.3 in the last eight games.

Comment

Game of the Day: Cavaliers at Clippers

Cleveland Cavaliers at Los Angeles Clippers (+1.5, 208)

Power forward Kevin Love will return after a one-game absence and the Cleveland Cavaliers look for their sixth victory in seven games when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers on Sunday. Love sat out Thursday's victory over the Los Angeles Lakers due to pain in both knees and he's looking to rebound from an 11-for-42 shooting slump over his last four outings.

Love's shaky play has contributed to the Cavaliers being unable to perform at the level that forward LeBron James is seeking. Cleveland's recent surge has been fueled by point guard Kyrie Irving, who is averaging 24.9 points over the last seven games after scoring 26 during Thursday's 120-108 win over the Lakers. The Clippers have won five of their past seven games as they make a run at catching the third-place Oklahoma City Thunder in the Western Conference playoff race. The contest with the Cavaliers is followed by a five-game road trip that begins in San Antonio and concludes by visiting the Golden State Warriors.

TV: 3:30 p.m. ET, ABC

LINE HISTORY: The spread opened on Saturday afternoon with the Cavaliers pegged as 1.5 point favorites and has held steady. The total hit the board at 207.5 and rose slightly to 208 by Saturday evening.

INJURY REPORT:

Cavaliers - C T. Mozgov (Questionable Sunday, illness)

Clippers - PF L. Mbah a Moute (Questionable Sunday, eye)
                SF P. Pierce (Questionable Sunday, toe)

POWER RANKINGS: Cavaliers (-8.9) - Clippers (-8.8) + home court (-3) = Clippers -2.9

WHAT SHARPS SAY: "Cleveland will be playing an early daytime game on the West Coast after daylight savings time. The Cavaliers have been in California since Wednesday, and they’ve had two days off prior to this game, but this is still a tricky scheduling spot. Los Angeles has alternated wins and losses over their last four games; they won at home in their last game. The Clippers’ defense has allowed 98 points or less in four of their last five home games." - Steve Merril

ABOUT THE CAVALIERS (46-18): Cleveland is vying to hold off Toronto for the top seed in the Eastern Conference and is 2-0 on a four-game road trip that concludes Monday against Utah. Center Tristan Thompson has posted back-to-back double-doubles during the excursion and is averaging 14 points and 14.5 rebounds in the two contests. Thompson has scored in double digits in a season-best six straight games and is averaging 12.5 points on 28-of-41 shooting during the stretch.

ABOUT THE CLIPPERS (42-22): Small forward Jeff Green has produced back-to-back strong efforts by averaging 20 points on 16-of-24 shooting against Oklahoma City and the New York Knicks. Consistency has been an issue for Green since he was acquired from the Memphis Grizzlies as he scored in double digits in only one of the previous four games, twice going scoreless. "It's great that I'm on the floor," Green said after playing 45 minutes against the Knicks on Friday. "I don’t mind it. It's all about competing. It's 5-on-5. I’m going to push through and compete."

TRENDS:

* Cavaliers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. NBA Pacific.
                * Clippers are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
                * Over is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
                * Under is 7-1 in Clippers last 8 home games.

CONSENSUS: The public seems to agree with our Power Rankings and is favoring the Clippers early on. The over is getting punched at a very agressive 71 percent and we can expect the total to move up, at least, another half point by gametime Sunday afternoon.

Comment

NBA

Sunday's hot teams
                  -- Cleveland won five of its last six games (6-3 last 9AF). Clippers won five of their last seven games (3-2HU).
                  -- Pacers won four of last five games (5-1 last 6AU). Atlanta won five of its last seven games (1-5 last 6HF).
                  -- Lakers split their last six games (7-5 last 12HU).

Cold teams
                  -- Utah lost seven of its last nine games (5-4AF). Sacramento lost eight of its last nine games (3-8HU).
                  -- Bucks lost five of their last eight games (0-1AF). Brooklyn lost five of its last six games (7-13 last 20HU).
                  -- New York lost five of its last seven games (2-4AF).

Series records
                  -- Clippers lost four of last five games with Cleveland.
                  -- Hawks won four of last six games with Indiana.
                  -- Jazz won five of last eight games with Sacramento.
                  -- Nets lost five of last six games with Milwaukee.
                  -- Lakers lost six of last eight games with New York.

Totals
                  -- Last four Cleveland games went over the total.
                  -- Four of last five Indiana games stayed under total.
                  -- Over is 7-2-1 in last ten Utah-Sacramento games.
                  -- Five of last seven Brooklyn games stayed under.
                  -- Seven of last eight New York games stayed under.

Back/backs
                  -- Indiana is 5-8 vs spread if it played night before, but covered three of last four in that spot. Atlanta is 4-8 in last 12 such spots.
                  -- Milwaukee is 1-4 in last five games if it played night before.

Comment

CLEVELAND (46 - 18) at LA CLIPPERS (42 - 22) - 3/13/2016, 3:35 PM

Top Trends for this game.
                    LA CLIPPERS are 15-7 ATS (+7.3 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent this season.
                    LA CLIPPERS are 185-245 ATS (-84.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.

Head-to-Head Series History
                    CLEVELAND is 4-1 against the spread versus LA CLIPPERS over the last 3 seasons
                    CLEVELAND is 4-1 straight up against LA CLIPPERS over the last 3 seasons
                    3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons
                    __________________________________________________ _____

INDIANA (35 - 30) at ATLANTA (37 - 29) - 3/13/2016, 6:05 PM

ATLANTA is 88-72 ATS (+8.8 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                    ATLANTA is 32-20 ATS (+10.0 Units) after a win by 10 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
                    ATLANTA is 48-31 ATS (+13.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
                    INDIANA is 22-10 ATS (+11.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
                    INDIANA is 28-18 ATS (+8.2 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game this season.

ATLANTA is 8-8 against the spread versus INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
                    ATLANTA is 9-8 straight up against INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
                    9 of 17 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

UTAH (30 - 35) at SACRAMENTO (25 - 39) - 3/13/2016, 6:05 PM

UTAH is 19-28 ATS (-11.8 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game this season.
                    UTAH is 26-7 ATS (+18.3 Units) revenging a home loss vs opponent over the last 2 seasons.
                    UTAH is 54-26 ATS (+25.4 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent over the last 2 seasons.
                    SACRAMENTO is 27-36 ATS (-12.6 Units) in all games this season.
                    SACRAMENTO is 27-44 ATS (-21.4 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.
                    SACRAMENTO is 18-33 ATS (-18.3 Units) second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
                    SACRAMENTO is 20-34 ATS (-17.4 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
                    SACRAMENTO is 32-45 ATS (-17.5 Units) after allowing 105 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
                    SACRAMENTO is 9-18 ATS (-10.8 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.

SACRAMENTO is 5-3 against the spread versus UTAH over the last 3 seasons
                    UTAH is 5-4 straight up against SACRAMENTO over the last 3 seasons
                    6 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MILWAUKEE (28 - 38) at BROOKLYN (18 - 47) - 3/13/2016, 8:05 PM

MILWAUKEE is 338-404 ATS (-106.4 Units) second half of the season since 1996.
                    BROOKLYN is 28-16 ATS (+10.4 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game - 2nd half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
                    MILWAUKEE is 122-87 ATS (+26.3 Units) in road games against Atlantic division opponents since 1996.
                    MILWAUKEE is 43-26 ATS (+14.4 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.

MILWAUKEE is 5-3 against the spread versus BROOKLYN over the last 3 seasons
                    MILWAUKEE is 5-4 straight up against BROOKLYN over the last 3 seasons
                    6 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NEW YORK (27 - 40) at LA LAKERS (14 - 52) - 3/13/2016, 9:35 PM

LA LAKERS are 163-204 ATS (-61.4 Units) in home games second half of the season since 1996.
                    LA LAKERS are 145-184 ATS (-57.4 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a losing record since 1996.
                    LA LAKERS are 59-88 ATS (-37.8 Units) in home games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 99+ points/game - 2nd half of the season since 1996.

NEW YORK is 3-2 against the spread versus LA LAKERS over the last 3 seasons
                    NEW YORK is 4-1 straight up against LA LAKERS over the last 3 seasons
                    3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Comment

CLEVELAND vs. LA CLIPPERS
                      Cleveland is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
                      The total has gone OVER in 6 of Cleveland's last 8 games on the road
                      The total has gone UNDER in 11 of the LA Clippers last 15 games
                      The total has gone UNDER in 7 of the LA Clippers last 8 games at home

INDIANA vs. ATLANTA
                      The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Indiana's last 6 games
                      Indiana is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Atlanta
                      The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Atlanta's last 9 games when playing at home against Indiana
                      Atlanta is 18-4 SU in its last 22 games when playing at home against Indiana

UTAH vs. SACRAMENTO
                      The total has gone OVER in 4 of Utah's last 5 games when playing Sacramento
                      Utah is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games when playing on the road against Sacramento
                      Sacramento is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games at home
                      The total has gone OVER in 4 of Sacramento's last 6 games at home

MILWAUKEE vs. BROOKLYN
                      Milwaukee is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
                      Milwaukee is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Brooklyn
                      Brooklyn is 5-18 SU in its last 23 games at home
                      Brooklyn is 7-14-1 ATS in its last 22 games at home

NEW YORK vs. LA LAKERS
                      New York is 5-18 SU in its last 23 games
                      The total has gone UNDER in 7 of New York's last 8 games
                      LA Lakers are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing New York
                      LA Lakers are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games when playing at home against New York

Comment

NBA ATS

NBA > (875) UTAH@ (876) SACRAMENTO | 2016-03-13 18:05:00 - 2016-03-13 18:05:00
                        Play ON UTAH against the spread in All games revenging a home loss vs opponent
                        The record is 26 Wins and 7 Losses for the last two seasons (+18.3 units)

Play ON UTAH against the spread in All games revenging a loss vs opponent
                        The record is 54 Wins and 26 Losses for the last two seasons (+25.4 units)

------------------

NBA MONEYLINE

NBA > (879) NEW YORK@ (880) LA LAKERS | 2016-03-13 21:35:00 - 2016-03-13 21:35:00
                        Play ON LA LAKERS using money line in Home games after playing 3 consecutive home games
                        The record is 60 Wins and 17 Losses for the since 1992 (+39.9 units)

Play ON UTAH using money line in All games revenging a home loss vs opponent
                        The record is 20 Wins and 15 Losses for the last two seasons (+20.65 units)

NBA > (877) MILWAUKEE@ (878) BROOKLYN | 2016-03-13 20:05:00 - 2016-03-13 20:05:00
                        Play AGAINST BROOKLYN using money line in Home games after 3 or more consecutive losses
                        The record is 5 Wins and 14 Losses for the last two seasons (-15.5 units)

NBA > (871) CLEVELAND@ (872) LA CLIPPERS | 2016-03-13 15:35:00 - 2016-03-13 15:35:00
                        Play ON CLEVELAND using money line in All games when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season
                        The record is 30 Wins and 11 Losses for the last two seasons (+17.85 units)

NBA > (877) MILWAUKEE@ (878) BROOKLYN | 2016-03-13 20:05:00 - 2016-03-13 20:05:00
                        Play ON BROOKLYN using money line in Home games second half of the season
                        The record is 33 Wins and 14 Losses for the last three seasons (+18.65 units)

Play AGAINST SACRAMENTO using money line in All games in all games
                        The record is 25 Wins and 36 Losses for the this season (-21.95 units)

---------------------

NBA HALFTIME

NBA > (873) INDIANA@ (874) ATLANTA | 2016-03-13 18:05:00 - 2016-03-13 18:05:00
                        Play AGAINST INDIANA ?>in the first halfin All games in March games
                        The record is 9 Wins and 28 Losses for the last three seasons (-21.8 units)

Play AGAINST INDIANA ?>in the first halfin All games versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game - 2nd half of the season
                        The record is 25 Wins and 54 Losses for the last three seasons (-34.4 units)

NBA > (879) NEW YORK@ (880) LA LAKERS | 2016-03-13 21:35:00 - 2016-03-13 21:35:00
                        Play AGAINST LA LAKERS ?>in the first halfin Home games after scoring 105 points or more
                        The record is 1 Wins and 10 Losses for the this season (-10 units)

-----------------

NBA TOTALS

Play UNDER UTAH on the totalin Road games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 99+ points/game - 2nd half of the season
                        The record is 6 Overs and 33 Unders for the last three seasons (+26.4 units)

Play UNDER ATLANTA on the totalin All games versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game
                        The record is 9 Overs and 31 Unders for the this season (+21.1 units)

Play UNDER ATLANTA on the totalin All games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 99+ points/game - 2nd half of the season
                        The record is 2 Overs and 15 Unders for the this season (+12.8 units)

NBA > (871) CLEVELAND@ (872) LA CLIPPERS | 2016-03-13 15:35:00 - 2016-03-13 15:35:00
                        Play UNDER CLEVELAND on the totalin All games on Sunday games
                        The record is 65 Overs and 128 Unders for the since 1992 (+56.5 units)

Play UNDER UTAH on the totalin All games after a non-conference game
                        The record is 17 Overs and 38 Unders for the last two seasons (+19.3 units)

Play UNDER BROOKLYN on the totalin Home games off a upset loss as a favorite
                        The record is 3 Overs and 16 Unders for the last three seasons (+12.7 units)

Play OVER SACRAMENTO on the totalin All games when playing against a team with a losing record - 2nd half of the season
                        The record is 20 Overs and 6 Unders for the last two seasons (+13.4 units)

Comment

Preview: Cleveland At L.A. Clippers
                          When: 3:30 PM ET, Sunday, March 13, 2016
                          Where: Staples Center, Los Angeles, California
                          Power forward Kevin Love will return after a one-game absence and the Cleveland Cavaliers look for their sixth victory in seven games when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers on Sunday. Love sat out Thursday’s victory over the Los Angeles Lakers due to pain in both knees and he’s looking to rebound from an 11-for-42 shooting slump over his last four outings.
                          Love’s shaky play has contributed to the Cavaliers being unable to perform at the level that forward LeBron James is seeking. Cleveland’s recent surge has been fueled by point guard Kyrie Irving, who is averaging 24.9 points over the last seven games after scoring 26 during Thursday’s 120-108 win over the Lakers. The Clippers have won five of their past seven games as they make a run at catching the third-place Oklahoma City Thunder in the Western Conference playoff race. The contest with the Cavaliers is followed by a five-game road trip that begins in San Antonio and concludes by visiting the Golden State Warriors.
                          TV: 3:30 p.m. ET, ABC
                          ABOUT THE CAVALIERS (46-18): Cleveland is vying to hold off Toronto for the top seed in the Eastern Conference and is 2-0 on a four-game road trip that concludes Monday against Utah. Center Tristan Thompson has posted back-to-back double-doubles during the excursion and is averaging 14 points and 14.5 rebounds in the two contests. Thompson has scored in double digits in a season-best six straight games and is averaging 12.5 points on 28-of-41 shooting during the stretch.
                          ABOUT THE CLIPPERS (42-22): Small forward Jeff Green has produced back-to-back strong efforts by averaging 20 points on 16-of-24 shooting against Oklahoma City and the New York Knicks. Consistency has been an issue for Green since he was acquired from the Memphis Grizzlies as he scored in double digits in only one of the previous four games, twice going scoreless. “It’s great that I’m on the floor,” Green said after playing 45 minutes against the Knicks on Friday. “I don’t mind it. It’s all about competing. It’s 5-on-5. I’m going to push through and compete.”
                          BUZZER BEATERS
                          1. The Cavaliers have won 15 of the past 18 meetings, including a 115-102 home win on Jan. 21.
                          2. Cleveland F Channing Frye scored a season-best 21 points on 8-of-10 shooting against the Lakers to reach double digits for only the second time in eight games since being acquired from Orlando.
                          3. Los Angeles SF Paul Pierce (toe) is questionable after sitting out Friday, while PF Luc Richard Mbah a Moute (lacerated eyelid) is close to returning after missing the previous five games.
                          PREDICTION: Cavaliers 108, Clippers 106

Comment

Preview: Indiana At Atlanta
                            When: 6:00 PM ET, Sunday, March 13, 2016
                            Where: Philips Arena, Atlanta, Georgia
                            A three-game winning streak and multiple offensive options have the Indiana Pacers eyeing a climb in the Eastern Conference standings. The Pacers travel to Atlanta on Sunday to play the Hawks, who lead Indiana by 1 ½ games for the sixth seed, one day after seven players scored in double figures to extend the winning streak with a 112-105 victory at Dallas — Indiana’s first game following a four-day layoff.
                            “We had some great practices and down the stretch it showed,” guard Monta Ellis told reporters after scoring 17 points with seven assists, helping to facilitate an offense that got 34 points from its bench and shot 27-of-29 from the free-throw line. Atlanta has endured an up-and-down season but appears to be on the upswing again, winning six of its past eight after a 95-83 victory over Memphis on Saturday. Jeff Teague’s four 3-pointers sparked the Hawks, who sit a half-game behind Charlotte for the fifth seed, and Paul Millsap and Al Horford combined for 40 points on 16-of-28 shooting from the field. Atlanta trails fourth-place Miami by one game and third-place Boston by two games in the tightly bunched East.
                            TV: 6 p.m. ET, NBA TV, FSN Indiana, FSN Southeast (Atlanta)
                            ABOUT THE PACERS (35-30): Paul George recorded his 14th double-double of the season Saturday with team highs in points (20) and rebounds (10), and Indiana’s leading scorer (23.6 points per game) acknowledged to the media afterward, “We’re playing good ball.” George Hill made three critical 3-pointers in the final seven minutes en route to 16 points, a byproduct of Indiana’s efficiency that has led to its longest winning streak since December. Newly acquired point guard Ty Lawson, who sprained his left foot in his Indiana debut Monday against San Antonio, practiced Friday but did not play Saturday.
                            ABOUT THE HAWKS (37-29): Atlanta’s defense has been outstanding all season — the Hawks scored 24 points off turnovers Saturday in holding Memphis to 34.7 percent shooting from the field — and the team has won its past seven games when limiting the opposition to less than 100 points. Teague recorded seven assists, his seventh consecutive game dishing out at least six, while Horford is 21-of-33 from the field in his past three games while averaging 16.7 points during that stretch. Millsap made eight shots from the field for the third time in the past four games, and the All-Star is leading Atlanta in scoring at 17.4 points per game.
                            BUZZER BEATERS
                            1. The Hawks have won 15 of the past 16 regular-season home matchups with Indiana dating to the 2006-07 season.
                            2. Indiana has won just once in eight road contests coming in the second half of a back-to-back.
                            3. Atlanta F Thabo Sefolosha played one of his best games of the season Saturday, scoring 13 points off the bench with a season-best 11 rebounds and two blocked shots.
                            PREDICTION: Hawks 103, Pacers 95

Comment

Preview: Utah At Sacramento
                              When: 6:00 PM ET, Sunday, March 13, 2016
                              Where: Sleep Train Arena, Sacramento, California
                              All-Star center DeMarcus Cousins returns from a one-game suspension when the Sacramento Kings host the Utah Jazz on Saturday. Cousins was disciplined for being insubordinate toward coach George Karl during Wednesday’s loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
                              General manager Vlade Divac said he hated the fact he had to suspend Cousins but also said a message needed to be sent in regards to what the organization will tolerate. “He went a little far, and we have to do things to be on the same page,” Divac told reporters. “I think DeMarcus is doing very well this year. He is playing very hard. This is something where he was emotionally overwhelmed and did something that he shouldn’t do.” Utah routed the Washington Wizards 114-93 on Friday but it was only its second victory in the past nine games. The Jazz are in ninth place in the Western Conference and need to chase down one of three teams – Houston Rockets, Dallas Mavericks or Portland Trail Blazers – to land the final Western Conference playoff berth.
                              TV: 6 p.m. ET, ROOT (Utah), CSN California (Sacramento)
                              ABOUT THE JAZZ (30-35): Journeyman Shelvin Mack scored a career-best 27 points on 11-of-17 shooting against the Wizards and is shoring up Utah’s season-long shaky point guard play. Mack was acquired from the Atlanta Hawks at the trading deadline as the Jazz began to realize their insufficient play at the position was hindering their playoff possibilities, and he is averaging 11.7 points in 11 games. “Maybe we can kind of put that Shelvin’s responsible for our wins and losses to bed,” Utah coach Quin Snyder said afterward. “He played well. He had a lot of those shots in other games and didn’t make them. He did a nice job of being aggressive offensively.”
                              ABOUT THE KINGS (25-39): Sacramento has fallen out of the playoff mix in the West by dropping eight of its last nine games, including Friday’s 107-100 loss to the Orlando Magic. It had appeared Cousins and Karl had worked through some of their differences when the Kings were playing well in January but the latest meltdown displays that Cousins merely tolerates the veteran coach and doesn’t fully respect him. “Hopefully we can communicate and he gets to a good place,” Karl said after the loss to Orlando. “(Divac) handled that (Thursday) and Vlade is the lead man in how he wants this to be discussed. For me, it’s behind closed doors and shouldn’t be discussed.”
                              BUZZER BEATERS
                              1. Cousins averaged 29.5 points and 13.5 rebounds as the Kings won this season’s first two meetings against the Jazz.
                              2. Utah C Rudy Gobert is averaging 14.5 rebounds over the past eight games and has been in double digits seven times during the span.
                              3. Sacramento backup G Marco Belinelli scored 17 points against Orlando and is averaging 13.6 points over the past five games.
                              PREDICTION: Jazz 107, Kings 103

Comment

Working...
                              X