Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Plays Tuesday 12/1

62-50 for the season in NBA (+$3,100)

$400 L.A. Lakers/Philadelphia under 197 Seems everyone is obsessed with predicting a winner between these 2. Probably the most media attention surrounding a game between an 0-18 team and a 2-14 team in sports history. One thing I know for sure is Philly wants to end their losing streak, and it has shown as they keep covering the spread each game. The Lakers sure as hell don't want Philly to end that streak against them. So we should get a very good "effort" tonight from both sides. In the NBA effort=defense, and with these being the 2 worst shooting teams in the league that should mean under. $WINNER$ (+400)

$300 Brooklyn +3.5 Brooklyn is the hottest team in the NBA (they are?), and the public continues to pound the books fading them. Brooklyn is in fact 9-1 ATS their last 10 games, that is the only kind of "hot" I care about. Their last 3 home games they beat Detroit, Boston and Atlanta, each a SU win as a HD. Phoenix just broke a 4 game losing streak their last game, so they are not exactly playing well. Easy public money fade when you look at it like that... $WINNER$ (+300)

$300 Minnesota -2 LOSER (-330)
    ​$300 Dallas/Portland under 201 LOSER (-330)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Plays Tuesday 12/1

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Stay hot.

Comment

Comment

Good luck!🍻

Comment

Jj

Comment

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

I would like to personally thank Kobe Bryant. He must have thought he stepped into a time machine tonight after he hit his 1st 3 shots (all 3 pointers). He went on to jack up 14 more 3's the rest of the game, making just 1. His 7-26 shooting night almost single-handedly responsible for that game staying under.
                  "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

64-52 for the season in NBA (+$3,140), Portland has 6 seconds left, calls timeout and the play the come up with is Lilliard dribble for 5 seconds and launch a 28 footer at the buzzer? I hate losing unders to overtime

Comment

Working...
                    X