NBA Finals Game 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Finals Game 4

$400 Golden St./Cleveland under 193.5 Every game has gone under (in regulation time) and the public money still comes in on the over. Guess you can't expect gambler's perception to change so quickly. Not even a very large adjustment here from game 3's line. That line was 194 till just before game time when the books moved it a few points to try to draw some late action on the under to help balance their books. Warriors are desperate and that means defensive intensity, Cleveland has been winning with D and nothing should change in that respect tonight. $WINNER$ (+400)
    $500 Cleveland +3.5
    $200 Golden St. -165
    Approaching this one a little differently tonight. I absolutely think Cleveland + the points is the right side to bet on, I also think that in a close game the Warriors may find a way to even this series up tonight. Best case scenario Cleveland covers and Golden St. wins the game and I look like a genius and net $700. If the Cavs cover and also win the game I net $170. Worst case scenario is Golden St. covers the number and I lose $350 which is basically what I would have lost had I just made the Cavs +3.5 as my only play. I don't recommend this strategy to use regularly, I think the uniqueness of the situation tonight makes this a very interesting way to attack the side bet. LOSER (-350)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Finals Game 4

Comment

Very interesting,

Good Luck

Comment

line just moved to 4 and with 70% of the public on the over thinking about waiting closer to tip off to play the under.

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
          5* 6-8
          15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
          10* GOY 1-0
          5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
          5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by zach View Post
            line just moved to 4 and with 70% of the public on the over thinking about waiting closer to tip off to play the under.
            If you are still waiting, I would wait till as late as you can. That late move the other day happened minutes before tip off.
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good luck tonight
              2011/12 season
              Cfb ytd: 32-23-2 +310
              NFL ytd: 0-1 -110

Comment

Good luck JJ. Hit em all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                  If you are still waiting, I would wait till as late as you can. That late move the other day happened minutes before tip off.
                  Taking you advice. Seeing some 195.5 out there but still have 194.5. Going to sit tight for 10 more minutes.

Comment

Twitter @winningpix1
                    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Originally posted by bam33 View Post
                      Good luck JJ. Hit em all!!!
                      That sure would have been nice, at least hit the most important piece of the puzzle tonight with the under and made a few bucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X