NBA Playoffs Thursday 5/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs Thursday 5/21

$400 Golden St. -6 (-115) 1st half Going at this one the same way as game 1. Warriors took a quarter and a half to get going in game 1, that will not happen this time. They will come out with energy and should win this game easily. LOSER (-440)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Playoffs Thursday 5/21

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Twitter @winningpix1
        Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

I'd like to thank you 3 guys for taking the time to reply in my posts. The same people look at my plays every day but you guys are the only ones that reply regularly. If it weren't for you guys I would stop posting. The apathy of everyone else that can only come to look and are too busy to do anything else makes me sick.
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I agree 100%. Takes a few seconds to post.

Comment

As always good luck with your play tonight.

Comment

Comment

Seriously hard to believe the Warriors pissed away a 17 pt. lead so quickly. Too many damn turnovers, the NBA can be very frustrating to watch...

Comment

Just when you think you have one. Unreal.

Comment

You said it JJ. What a frustrating thing to watch the Warriors just throw the damn ball away when they can just beat them playing their game. Thanks for posting as always buddy.

Comment

Gotta love the NBA. Thanks for sharing. We will get them next time
                        -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                          I'd like to thank you 3 guys for taking the time to reply in my posts. The same people look at my plays every day but you guys are the only ones that reply regularly. If it weren't for you guys I would stop posting. The apathy of everyone else that can only come to look and are too busy to do anything else makes me sick.
                          You're welcome Sir, you efforts are appreciated here...looking forward to the next baseball signature too
                          Twitter @winningpix1
                          Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
                            You're welcome Sir, you efforts are appreciated here...looking forward to the next baseball signature too
                            Next possible plays for a signature total would be the first week in June, there haven't been any teams scheduled to face each other in B2B weeks for a few weeks now.

Comment

I really felt like you were on the right side of that bet last night. Cannot believe the sloppy play that GSW has been playing with Houston. How amazing is this Harden guy offensively. I don't necessarily care for him because he doesn't play D but my the guy can fill it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X