• Show
Clear All

• The Club is 7-1 YTD/NBA Two plays one GOM~~~

Denver Nuggs -2.5. Loss

Minny T'Wolves +7 GOM. Loss

My best to you all as always,

Cardfan and Stadium Club Sports

***please read of he following correction to this title***
    The mistake I made was it should have read 7-1 last 8. NOT ytd. I took a week off to try and get right and that was the record (confirmed) I ran up in the NBA at that time. It was in fact a mental typo. I'm not trying to inflate my record here. There is no point in that. I am not trying to sell NBA here anyway. I am posting plays to try and help a lot of my friends here. I will correct the thread now and won't post any more records to avoid issues such as this.

Cardfan

Originally posted by TheGame
    Jumper and a couple of other guys via email and pm are asking about your NBA record that's posted in the title.
    I just looked from 10/28 to 11/12 and I come up with 6-6 for the NBA.

Make sure the record is accurate if you post one in a thread or title.

If your on an all sports run make sure it says that. When people lose they look for something to bitch about.

I already spoke to Jumper on this and would hope this doesn't turn into an argument.
    But he has a point if the record is not correct.
    It's one of the few rules we have on here and I have banned members for posting multiple inaccurate records.

I'm leaving now for my friends funeral and wont be back home until tomorrow.
    If I'm incorrect about the record and dates I came up with. Then please let me know.
    I did a fast search on post in the NBA forum.
    Thanks.
    ~Stadium Club Sports 2010~ UPDATED 2/11/11

2010 Bowls 13-7 +$3K
    NBA 78-47 $13,950
    NCAA BB 117-77 +$22,250
    NCAA F. 47-36 +$5500.00
    NHL 26-20 (Big Dog Plays)

Re: The Club is 7-1 YTD/NBA Two plays one GOM~~~

Card stay HOTT!
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Not sure how you can be 7-1 YTD, your record on your first 9 NBA plays posted this season was 3-6. Then you disappeared for a week and posted yesterday. Then you went 2-0 Tuesday and 0-2 Wednesday, by my count your NBA record is 5-8. Someone else jump in here and tell me what I missed.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Denver Nuggs -2.5. Loss

Minny T'Wolves +7 GOM. Loss

My best to you all as always,

Cardfan and Stadium Club Sports

***please read of he following correction to this title***
        The mistake I made was it should have read 7-1 last 8. NOT ytd. I took a week off to try and get right and that was the record (confirmed) I ran up in the NBA at that time. It was in fact a mental typo. I'm not trying to inflate my record here. There is no point in that. I am not trying to sell NBA here anyway. I am posting plays to try and help a lot of my friends here. I will correct the thread now and won't post any more records to avoid issues such as this.

Cardfan

Originally posted by TheGame
        Jumper and a couple of other guys via email and pm are asking about your NBA record that's posted in the title.
        I just looked from 10/28 to 11/12 and I come up with 6-6 for the NBA.

Make sure the record is accurate if you post one in a thread or title.

If your on an all sports run make sure it says that. When people lose they look for something to bitch about.

I already spoke to Jumper on this and would hope this doesn't turn into an argument.
        But he has a point if the record is not correct.
        It's one of the few rules we have on here and I have banned members for posting multiple inaccurate records.

I'm leaving now for my friends funeral and wont be back home until tomorrow.
        If I'm incorrect about the record and dates I came up with. Then please let me know.
        I did a fast search on post in the NBA forum.
        Thanks.

2010 Bowls 13-7 +$3K
        NBA 78-47 $13,950
        NCAA BB 117-77 +$22,250
        NCAA F. 47-36 +$5500.00

Comment

My Apology for the err to my friends here. I can promise you it was simply that an error.

2010 Bowls 13-7 +$3K
          NBA 78-47 $13,950
          NCAA BB 117-77 +$22,250
          NCAA F. 47-36 +$5500.00

Comment

You have made us a fortune! You do not owe us a thing!

Comment

No need for an apology. No doubt you were not trying to intentionally deceive anyone and the clarification makes sense.

Thanks for posting your plays Card! As always, nothing but the best my friend and continued good luck!
              "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jel View Post
                No need for an apology. No doubt you were not trying to intentionally deceive anyone and the clarification makes sense.

Thanks for posting your plays Card! As always, nothing but the best my friend and continued good luck!
                Thank you.

2010 Bowls 13-7 +$3K
                NBA 78-47 $13,950
                NCAA BB 117-77 +$22,250
                NCAA F. 47-36 +$5500.00

Comment

Thanks for posting them anyway. I looked and was upset I missed them but anyway I believe it was an error on your heading. U clarified it and best of luck rest of the way.

Comment

Working...
                  X