MLB Play Friday 6/6 - Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Play Friday 6/6 - Winner!

$400 Philadelphia +130 I was setting my daily transaction fantasy baseball line-up for tonight when I noticed this pitching match-up. Hamels has awesome career numbers facing the Reds 8-0 with a 1.67 ERA and Cueto has pretty much struggled against Philly with a 1-3 record and a 5.31 ERA. Both are in similar form having pitched well their last times out. Pretty decent underdog price here with great career numbers on our dog, yet this happens to be one of the most lopsidedly & heavily bet games on the board. The "public" is pounding Cueto and his NL leading ERA against the Phils who are riding a 6 game losing streak, yet the line has slid down to where it is now after opening at Cincy -160. LOVE this doggie, woof! $WINNER$ (+520)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Play Friday 6/6

Get some

Comment

And thanks for the Brewers pick yesterday!

Comment

JJ
        "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Looks like a winner to me
          NFL 2014-2015
          Overall 13-11-1
          Playoffs

MLB 2014
          134-99-3 +30.89
          2* 2-2

Comment

goodluc1

Comment

Good Luck, sounds good to me.

Comment

No, sir, I have no experience but I am a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. Id like to put more in that jar. That is where you come in.

Comment

Working...
                X