This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SmoothD's Diamond Plays

This is SmoothD's Diamond plays where I will put money in your pocket. I turn Baseball Diamonds into cash for you. Let's get to it!

Philadelphia Over Atlanta- Cliff Lee is on the mound for the Phillies. Lee has had 3 dominating performances against the Braves in the last year. On 3 occasions in the last year Lee has held Atlanta to 1 run or less. The most hits he gave up in those performances was 3 hits. Unfortunately he did lose one of those games because of no run support. In 2 other games Lee gave up 4 runs to the Braves but he did win one of those games. I say Lee comes strong today with another gem against the Braves to put some cash in your pocket. Take Philadelphia for the W!

Toronto-Minnesota Over 8- Baseball is all about stats and trends. The Twins have gone Over the total in 10 of their first 12 games and with Phil Hughes and Brandon Morrow on the mound it could be rack city. Now Morrow is capable of throwing a good game and has had success against the Twins. But the Twins bats are coming alive and combined that with their iffy pitching and this game should go Over the total. Take the Over and don't forget to leave the waitress a tip as you count your winnings.

This is SmoothD wishing you success in your quest!

Re: SmoothD's Diamond Plays

"The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Not for nothing. But can you just post your plays without the tout type build up.
      There is a reason I don't endorse that behavior or allow unverified records to be posted.
      First there is no upside to it. If you should have bad results it leaves you wide open to bashing and other bullshit.
      Too many people believe in fairy tales that view these type of sites.
      Even worse. Should they lose their ass. They blame the site. As they should if the site allows it.

Thanks.
      Hope you understand where I'm coming from

Comment

I understand Game no worries. Just trying to make it exciting for the folks but I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothD View Post
          I understand Game no worries. Just trying to make it exciting for the folks but I get it.
          Thank you for understanding.
          Best of luck on your plays today

Comment

Kansas City Over Houston- The Royals got their 1st road win yesterday and after a lackluster start a trip to Houston is just what the Doctor ordered. Take the Royals to win again tonight in the heart of Texas. Good Luck!

SmoothD's Baseball Record 1-0

Comment

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                5* 6-8
                15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                10* GOY 1-0
                5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                5* 18-12

Comment

Good luck SMooth. I like that play too.
                  NFL 2014-2015
                  Overall 13-11-1
                  Playoffs

MLB 2014
                  134-99-3 +30.89
                  2* 2-2

Comment

St. Louis Over N.Y. Mets- The Mets have played decent ball but the Cardinals seem to own the Mets. Take St. Louis for the easy W!

Seattle Over Houston-Heavy odds no doubt but King Felix is murder at home and it's the Astros for God sakes. If you don't like the high price you can always do a small parlay to even it out a little. Also keep in mind the Mariners have lost 6 in a row and I don't think they're going to lose #7 at home. Seattle for the W!

Comment

SmoothD's Baseball Record 2-0

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothD View Post
                        St. Louis Over N.Y. Mets- The Mets have played decent ball but the Cardinals seem to own the Mets. Take St. Louis for the easy W!
                        Not sure where you get your information, I would hardly say the Cardinals have "owned" the Mets. The Cards have won just 5 of the last 13 games played in New York, looks more to me like the Mets own the Cards when they play in NY. Nothing against you, but I hate when people post info they think is correct just to fluff a selection. If you did your homework and had real numbers to back up saying the Cards owned the Mets I'd have no problem with it.
                        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                          Not sure where you get your information, I would hardly say the Cardinals have "owned" the Mets. The Cards have won just 5 of the last 13 games played in New York, looks more to me like the Mets own the Cards when they play in NY. Nothing against you, but I hate when people post info they think is correct just to fluff a selection. If you did your homework and had real numbers to back up saying the Cards owned the Mets I'd have no problem with it.
                          I don't want to get into a pissing contest with you but I don't like when people try to accuse someone of trying to "fluff" up picks. Last time I check these picks are free. You need to check your ego at the door. My numbers say the Cardinals have won the last 8 out of the last 11 games against the Mets. Call it what you want. I call it being OWNED! Do you want me to give you dates?

Comment

Just drop it.
                            Could have been posted a little nicer on JJ's end.
                            But I can understand his anger somewhat. Since we have seen people post one sided info countless of times.
                            Good luck on your plays

Comment

Wow

Comment

Working...
                              X