Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Plays Monday 4/7 - w/Signature Total (WINNNNER!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays Monday 4/7 - w/Signature Total (WINNNNER!)

Very real chance Cincy@St. Louis gets rained out, if they get it in I will have my first signature total play of the season in that game.

$600 Cincinnati/St. Louis over 6.5 I am waiting till morning mainly cause I expect heavy under money to come in on this game and I am hoping the line will slide down a bit lower. O6.5 -115 is currently available, would love it if the juice slid to the plus side so I can buy it down to 6 without paying extreme juice. For those that don't know about my signature totals, I will give a quick explanation of what they are. When pitchers face the same team in back to back starts, I theorize that it is very hard to shut down the same team again after dominating them. Major league hitters are too talented and make adjustments the next time and have more success. Cingrani and Wacha were both near unhittable last week in this match-up, with Cingrani going 7 full innings, allowing just 2 hits and 2 walks, with 9 K's and 0 runs allowed. Wacha was just as good, in 6.2 innings he allowed just 3 hits and walked 1 with 7 K's and 0 runs allowed. The theory is that one or both pitchers will be hit much harder this time around. After putting my theory into practice the past several years I have found these plays hit at a high % and have raised the stakes on them to become large plays and I call them my "Signature totals". A little additional gas on the fire for this particular match-up...last week when they faced off they had Kerwin Danley behind the dish. He happens to be one of the best "under umps" around with only 6 overs in his last 30 games behind home plate. Add in 2012 and the O/U on games he umps are 16-40 O/U. Certainly we will get a better ump for runs to be scored this time around, not to mention we also get the added bonus of having at least a half a run of value handed to us by the books who posted a U7.5 -120 line for an opener last week. If they get rained out we should get the same pitching match-up Tuesday, so either way this play should happen. $WINNER$ (+600)

$300 Oakland -138 ​$WINNER$ (+300)

$300 Kansas City +110 $WINNER$ (+300)

​$400 Chicago White Sox/Colorado over 10 (-105) LOSER (-420)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays Monday 4/7 - w/Signature Total?

Good Luck today JJ

Comment

today jj will follow the total

Comment

Get it JJ!!
        "A seated Congress is just that"

Comment

Good Luck !!!

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

Yeah buddy it's signature total time again! Nail another one JJ
              NFL 2014-2015
              Overall 13-11-1
              Playoffs

MLB 2014
              134-99-3 +30.89
              2* 2-2

Comment

Twitter @winningpix1
                Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

JJ, the thought process here is solid! I'll be tailing you on this bet!
                  "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jel View Post
                    JJ, the thought process here is solid! I'll be tailing you on this bet!
                    Took the words right outta my mouth!
                    A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

Re: MLB Plays Monday 4/7 - w/Signature Total (WINNNNER!)

great call on the total! Thanks for the info!
                      "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Had 7 for the total. Thanks for the win!!

Comment

Thanks for the winner, I followed along today

Comment

#Winner.........NICE!!!!!! Thanks JJ.

Comment

Great call JJ, love those S.T's !
                              NFL 2014-2015
                              Overall 13-11-1
                              Playoffs

MLB 2014
                              134-99-3 +30.89
                              2* 2-2

Comment

Working...
                              X