po: scored 1 or 2 runs
    day game
    on a thursday
    p: didn't hit exactly 2 HR (0-2)**

9-0 (-134/4.00)
    9-0 RL also

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

atl -115

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
      thanks chamblin ..about to post a night game

p: runs 2nd inning >=5
      ​​​​​​p: runs 1st inning =0
      po: runs through 2 innings =0
      night game

28-63 -2 o/u

6-25 o/u s/2016

tor under 7.5
      Last edited by bleeker; 05-23-2024, 09:35 AM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

nyy
        thursday
        home
        last game series
        weds or thursday
        p: runs scored by 6th >3
        po : runs scored by 6th =0
        favorite <=200

13-0 (-159/3.08)

not good RL although had covered 5 of last 6

nyy -135 ..risk 1 unit

Comment

bal -230..risk half unit
          bal RL -145 ..risk half unit

Comment

not series game 3
            look at series game 1

Comment

Comment

they have the line @ 185 which is below the query parameter (190) (won't see it in results) ..looks like most places it's above 190..drop-off in the 180's but still profitable

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post
                    glad you had them chamblin...tor up 6-1 with 2 outs top 9th and it was also 1-1 after 6 innings in that game..bit of a spoiler

Comment

Working...
                    X