cubs matinee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cubs matinee

team = Cubs and day = Friday and H and p:SIP <=7 and series game = 2 and p:margin = -1

cubs
    friday
    home
    series game 2 *
    p: starters innings pitched <=7
    p: lost by 1 run

0-5 o/u (-3.20)

* there are around 4x as many cubs friday home games that are series openers..around 50 (gm 2) to under 200 (openers) since 2004 ..feel this is an important factor

since this is such a small sample the fact it lands right between the lines of the 2 largest unders ..cubs 2-1 win and a 2-1 loss were a must to consider it for me

pretty sure going to stick with this but will finalize by noon .. obviously post the update

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

sorry for not getting back..got distracted with a few things

nyy
      home
      friday
      series gm 1
      fav >=230
      total <=9

13-0 (-283/4.62)
      10-3 RL about -140

total <=8 (all gerrit cole)

10-0
      13-0
      6-0

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

nyy RL -130
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
      X